The Walking Dead - Official Thread

shhhhqkhh in her face
laugh.gif

Rosita is a looker but she can't act and her character is as bland as a white wall. I thought for sure she was going to get axed. Denise already was more interesting and had a better back story in a short amount of time.

Terrible ep. Terrible season. GoT can't come fast enough to save Sunday nights
mean.gif
I love Rosita but I cringed so hard when she told Dwight her name. Speaks regularly then throws in a spanish accent when saying Rosita. It just doesn't seem natural. I get that she's hispanic but why does that accent only come up when she says her name? 
laugh.gif

I love Rosita but I cringed so hard when she told Dwight her name. Speaks regularly then throws in a spanish accent when saying Rosita. It just doesn't seem natural. I get that she's hispanic but why does that accent only come up when she says her name? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Did you see two episodes ago when she was talking to Carol about Morgan?  

I love Rosita but I cringed so hard when she told Dwight her name. Speaks regularly then throws in a spanish accent when saying Rosita. It just doesn't seem natural. I get that she's hispanic but why does that accent only come up when she says her name? :lol:

I know ppl that do this. It's just to pay respect to the name. Not so much to do with accent. I do it when I say Puerto Rico. :lol:
"Portorico" -American
"Pwerrtoriqo" -Hispanic

Last edited:
I love Rosita but I cringed so hard when she told Dwight her name. Speaks regularly then throws in a spanish accent when saying Rosita. It just doesn't seem natural. I get that she's hispanic but why does that accent only come up when she says her name? :lol:
She can't act mang. It's cringeworthy most of the time. Do we even care and know anything about her other than being Abraham's sidepiece? Denise was a better actress and had a better backstory already but she's chunky so thirsty *** dudes in here were glad she got axed.

Last edited:

Yeah as a Latino, I cringed myself....I say my name in both languages depending who I'm talking to, if I'm talking to some random white person in English, I'm not gonna say my name with a Spanish accent just because, that's dumb....now if she was speaking Spanish to another Spanish person and said it in Spanish, that's cool.

Yeah her character been bland from the jump, there is absolutely nothing cool about her besides her looks.....no wonder Abe got bored of her, we bored of her and haven't even hit yet.

Abe getting all the yambs :smh:

Going to be a very tense last few episodes, feel like we're being set up for a major swerve, looking like Carol and Darryl getting the axe but it's going to be somebody else.

[quote name="Bennyhinn"][quote name="ironMike"]I love Rosita but I cringed so hard when she told Dwight her name. Speaks regularly then throws in a spanish accent when saying Rosita. It just doesn't seem natural. I get that she's hispanic but why does that accent only come up when she says her name? :lol:[/quote]She can't act mang. It's cringeworthy most of the time. Do we even care and know anything about her other than being Abraham's sidepiece? Denise was a better actress [/quote]She was, but the acting on this show is and aways has been REALLY bad. Across the board.

Rositas acting is like the maritza from orange is the new black..

Forced and cringeworthy

BUT MIGHTY FINE TOO LOOK AT

[quote name="Bennyhinn"][quote name="ironMike"]I love Rosita but I cringed so hard when she told Dwight her name. Speaks regularly then throws in a spanish accent when saying Rosita. It just doesn't seem natural. I get that she's hispanic but why does that accent only come up when she says her name? :lol:
She can't act mang. It's cringeworthy most of the time. Do we even care and know anything about her other than being Abraham's sidepiece? Denise was a better actress [/quote]She was, but the acting on this show is and aways has been REALLY bad. Across the board.[/quote]
Cmon. "REALLY bad"? This ain't Sharknado They're no Leo or Day Lewis but cmon now :lol:

Sorry. You can't be a "REALLY bad" actor/actress if the audience would lose those their **** you died. (Rick, Carol, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, Michonne) Means we actually give a crap about you.

Plus every actor that came from the GOAT show :smokin

Last edited:
Rositas acting is like the maritza from orange is the new black..

Forced and cringeworthy

BUT MIGHTY FINE TOO LOOK AT

Accurate.

I think the character herself is just bland. I can't say anything about the actress, I haven't seen her in another role.

Originally Posted by Bennyhinn

You can't be a "REALLY bad" actor/actress if the audience would lose those their **** you died. (Rick, Carol, Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, Michonne) Means we actually give a crap about you.
Patently false.

You can be emotionally attached to/vested in someone for reasons that have NOTHING to do with their acting, and I can prove that in one word.

Judith.

Originally Posted by Bennyhinn
Originally Posted by DarthSka

Patently false.

You can be emotionally attached to/vested in someone for reasons that have NOTHING to do with their acting, and I can prove that in one word.

Judith.
Well, I'd like to think nobody wants to see an infant get murdered on TV
laugh.gif
Why not, though? Because she's such a great actress that she has made us care about her?

No.

Because of something that has nothing to do with acting.

Caring about a character is not evidence of how good they are at acting.

The first episode that had Dwight isn't really fresh in my mind so what's Dwight's beef w/ Darryl?

Coming all hostile at him like he screwed him over when it was the other way around?

I get that he works for Negan & the Saviors but just doesn't quite add up for why he seems to have personal vendetta against Darryl. Especially when Darryl spared his life.

this is a show about walkers, how much "acting" ya want???
might as well throw a laugh track for the heck of it

Last edited:
It's so frustrating when people do this. 
laugh.gif

The conversation isn't about how much acting I want. It isn't about how much I think they should do.

Observing something isn't based on desire; expressing your observation isn't expressing your desire.

The acting on the show is and always has been terrible. It's one of the glaring flaws with the show.

What cliche, unrelated rebuttal is next? "Well they seem to be doing alright"?

Just finished last night episode.. I'm going to backtrack in this thread just to read the previous posts because I know it will be.. :rofl:

The first episode that had Dwight isn't really fresh in my mind so what's Dwight's beef w/ Darryl?

Coming all hostile at him like he screwed him over when it was the other way around?

I get that he works for Negan & the Saviors but just doesn't quite add up for why he seems to have personal vendetta against Darryl. Especially when Darryl spared his life.
If anything Daryl should have beef wity Dwight. He and his girl took Daryl for his crossbow and his bike.

If anything Daryl should have beef wity Dwight. He and his girl took Daryl for his crossbow and his bike.
I went back and watched episode 6 with the whole Daryl-Dwight problem... I don't get why he is all mad, doesnt make sense for him to want to kill all of them

Back
Top Bottom