The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Was one of those 2 girls Dwight's girl?

My girl said they were just a crew of 3, that's it.

I went back and watched episode 6 with the whole Daryl-Dwight problem... I don't get why he is all mad, doesnt make sense for him to want to kill all of them
Some people want to watch the world burn. Haha. I have a feeling he kills carol and then Darryl feels guilty because he didn't kill him when he had the chance.

Add an "IF" after the asterisks
Well, I'd like to think nobody wants to see an infant get murdered on TV
laugh.gif
What it the infant is a walker crawler?

Funny, you mention this. When Denise(i didn't even know her name till today), was by those baby cribs. 

I thought, "we've never seen baby walkers."

Truly doubt they'd bring Morgan back the way they did and kill him off in one season. I think they have more in store for his character.

At this point i just want to see this morgan with the british accent on this show..

When priest gabriel surpasses you up your character is washed

http://www.designntrend.com/article...posed-to-die-in-season-3-instead-of-t-dog.htm

Just found out when T-dog died in the prison s3 that was supposed to be Carol's death but she convinced the producers/writers otherwise.  Wow that's cold she just costed T-Dog his job.  He could've collected some more checks if it wasn't for Carol.

Now the question to that is how impactfull would T-Dog have been if he survived? Would he still be around for season 6? It may seem grimey how Carol was able to retain her spot, but if she was able to convince the writers that she was more relevant and important to the story than T-Dog then more power to her. Her development was amazing to watch, and I don't think T-Dog would have brought that much excitement to the show.

Carol's going "Rambo" again. Her crew is gonna follow Negan body trail leading back to her.

So what exactly is Carol's issue? I don't quite understand how leaving and going off on her own prevents her from killing. Or is it that she doesn't want to kill for the people of Alexandria anymore?

So this guy

Got Da iron from Negan

What is the iron? Looks like his face got put to some flames.

Some people want to watch the world burn. Haha. I have a feeling he kills carol and then Darryl feels guilty because he didn't kill him when he had the chance.

They need to stop allowing people to survive from this moment on...Good/bad everyone who crosses their path has to be killed. Every time someone is allowed to leave they come back at them.

you dont know what t-dogg would have been

this show has no interest in investing in black characters anyway so its still losing proposition

her "amazing" character turn is all manufactured anyway

anyone can do what she did because this show is all fiction

lost a lot of respect for this show after reading that

I don't care about any of the characters in this show outside of Rick and Abraham anymore.

Carol gonna mess around and run into Lucille.

Last edited:
I might be one of the few that has no problem with the acting. Some of the worst actors on the show aren't part big characters so I could care less. Guarantee you all will see some great acting when Jeffery Dean arrives. :pimp:

of course stop

dont talk about how the white lady shafted the black man

but talk about how "amazing" the white lady is

eyes.gif

Acting like Morgan and Michonne weren't absolute badasses and highly anticipated over multiple seasons

Acting like Tyreese didn't body about 50 walkers with a tomohawk when he was trapped in a car

what does that have to do with t-dogg getting the shaft

tyreese b'd up numerous times, got handled by rick, and all you can point is one time he killed some walkers

michonne was betrayed by andrea, and almost sacrificed by rick

The fact that you're pursuing the tired "The Walking Dead is racist!" commentary that's been around for five years.

If you think the show is racist, just stop watching it. I don't view it with race involved, there's hella characters of both races that are horribly annoying/wimped down. Denise being the most recent example, Lori being the most prominent.

Now the question to that is how impactfull would T-Dog have been if he survived? Would he still be around for season 6? It may seem grimey how Carol was able to retain her spot, but if she was able to convince the writers that she was more relevant and important to the story than T-Dog then more power to her. Her development was amazing to watch, and I don't think T-Dog would have brought that much excitement to the show.
So what exactly is Carol's issue? I don't quite understand how leaving and going off on her own prevents her from killing. Or is it that she doesn't want to kill for the people of Alexandria anymore?
What is the iron? Looks like his face got put to some flames.
They need to stop allowing people to survive from this moment on...Good/bad everyone who crosses their path has to be killed. Every time someone is allowed to leave they come back at them.
They can't just kill everyone they meet. They're the "good guys". 90 min season finaleeeeeeee. That means double the commercials. Yiiiiiiiii. I would guess about 5 fear the walking dead commercials.

The fact that you're pursuing the tired "The Walking Dead is racist!" commentary that's been around for five years.
If you think the show is racist, just stop watching it. I don't view it with race involved, there's hella characters of both races that are horribly annoying/wimped down. Denise being the most recent example, Lori being the most prominent.
nowadays everything is so racist. We are offically in the racist era

what are you talkin about?

what are ppl saying about morgan now?

michonne was played by andrea and left for dead by rick but everyone forget about that now cuz they *******

nowadays everything is so racist. We are offically in the racist era
Staying out of this argument but....

Yeah....um....where have you been ? This country has been that way since the beginning :lol: It just seems more prevalent because of things like social media.

White people take Ls on this show all the time too :lol:

Hell there is legit only 1 Asian core character in 6 seasons and he was just the errand boy, nobody gave a damn about my dudes safety EVER....we have 1 forced Spanish character....is she even actually latina? :nerd:

You have to be intentionally refusing to see it if you don't think this show is right along with the rest of Hollywood's racism.

People can acknowledge that Hollywood is racist and society itself is racist and America is racist, but then WANT to believe that this show is different, that it's not racist.

But no, it's not different.

It's completely reflective of our racist society.

And we haven't just now had a racist society: we are just connected now more than ever.

Back
Top Bottom