The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I hope the spoiler's wrong, but it seems so true to the **** boy writing that plagued TWD finales a la Season 4 (I think S4, when they got locked up in the traincar).

Bruh I read that spoiler,my stomach hurts, that is seriously the worst thing you can do to a fan and can totally see them doing that....that **** is completely foul...nothing cool about it :stoneface: what a way to completely ruin the most solid season.

I believe tge spoiler is true. I read a few weeks back that the Lucille moment will be from the victims POV.

This sounds cool.

Bruh I read that spoiler,my stomach hurts, that is seriously the worst thing you can do to a fan and can totally see them doing that....that **** is completely foul...nothing cool about it :stoneface: what a way to completely ruin the most solid season.

I'm not gonna spoil myself but I've been hoping for a dark hopeless feeling on the show to match with the comics.

Last edited:
Bruh I'm sick....I can't get over this **** :lol:

I'm actually glad I read that because if it's true I have 3 weeks to prepare myself for that let down...lol

They gonna do that cliffhanger, wait to see who the internet cares least about, then write in that character as the receiving end 7 months from now when the new season starts. *******.

They gonna do that cliffhanger, wait to see who the internet cares least about, then write in that character as the receiving end 7 months from now when the new season starts. *******.

That's what I'm thinking, straight ***** move :stoneface:

It sounds like the spoiler I posted earlier today is indeed true :smh:

Our post from this morning that addressed the ep 16 spoilers put out by another site about the finale were subject to yet another DMCA take down notice by AMC. (For us, not the other site.) The reason in the notice this time? “Other.” The woes of social media. Get a spine, Zuckerberg!

In that post we confirmed certain parts of the spoiler, debunked others, and added some of our own confirmed details to round out the information. In that post we did not confirm the Lucille scene. We just simply aren’t going to confirm spoilers put out by another site that we haven’t vetted ourselves.

That being said, every time AMC has taken down a spoiler that WE have posted (TSDF Official) it has turned out to be accurate. The action by AMC is a good indicator that some, if not all, of the information contained in that episode 16 spoiler (at least the parts we didn’t debunk) is true. Take that as you will. If and when we receive our own confirmation of the parts of the episode with Negan, you’ll be the first to know.

Just went IN on those ***** IG account, I'm livid YO....the most cruel **** you can do to a fan.

These writers really thinking they some geniuses with these "cliff hangers". :rofl:

Hope this version of Negan is not gonna be like the AMC version of the Governor. It is looking like it though... :smh:

My boy said it best "You can't give constant cliffhangers." Like its beginning to be a crutch for the writers. They need to be in a writing class over the break

Collectively answered their own question.

"Why they do that to us?"

"I'll still watch."

That's why.

And I'm not suggesting you don't watch. "Yeah, that'll show 'em!"

Just saying, they know it doesn't matter at this point. They got a loyal fanbase and they know they can do whatever they want.

Can't wait to see how my wife reacts to that ending. She'll legit throw something across the room. :lol: :lol:

Insert bartscott.gif

^ My girl is a huge TWD fan. Told her earlier, "So I read something about the finale on Niketalk."

her:

"What?!" All happy.

me:

"It's about this death scene everyone's trying to guess."

her:

"Did someone leak who's gonna die? WHAT?"
me:

"Apparently, the main group will all be on their knees and then the camera angle will switch to the person who is going to die, and Negan hits that person with the bat and their vision goes blurry through the camera lens, and then another hit as we hear the group screaming... and then the camera goes black, meaning the person whose eyes we were just watching through... died."

her:

"But who was it? Who will it be? Did they say?!"

me:

"Apparently, that's the way the season ends. We don't know whose eyes we were just looking through, who just died."
her:

Back
Top Bottom