The Walking Dead - Official Thread

8vc5eca7ekqh.gif

img_161776jlv.jpg
I don't get what I'm looking at

With the intro of Jesus, I think they sealed Darryls fate, Glenn is a fan favorite but not much of an alpha, can't have a clan full of alphas you gotta trade one for another at this point and IMO Darryl for Jesus is on par....plus Glenn is the only thing Mags has left and it would be cool to see how they deal with the baby together, if they do kill off Glenn, just off Maggie as well.

But yeah my prediction is Darryl, or maybe they hit us with the mean curve and off Michonne :lol:

^ Daryl isn't in the comics, so they can do what they want with him.

Plot twist: Daryl joins the Saviors.

nerd.gif

Man, I'm getting more and more pissed when I think about having to wait until October to get some resolution to this predicament our group is in. Jerks.

At least the interwebz reactions will be priceless.

Man, I'm getting more and more pissed when I think about having to wait until October to get some resolution to this predicament our group is in. Jerks.

At least the interwebz reactions will be priceless.
Do you read the comic.

2 years worth of TWD comic issues, I can read in 2 hours.
frown.gif

People will lose it, I love Darryl, but it will honestly hurt me more if it's Glenn, always had a soft spot for him...he's been the underdog for 6 seasons, always making it out on his own when the odds were stacked against him....wouldn't want to ever see him go.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

^ caught up through the 2nd compendium. Which means I'm way behind.
Is there a comics thread?

Because I'm just now trying to get the comics for my girl for xmas, and you just hit on something: compendium.

Man, WHAT?! I thought there were just the thin comics, I was thinking maybe like 100 of them or so when I started looking.

Nah. There's thin comics and thick comics and compendiums and BOOKS.

I just... I just wanna get her the comics. Are there just comics? 
laugh.gif

I mean, I know there are, but what I'm asking is: what's the main 'line' of paperwork that started everything?

People will lose it, I love Darryl, but it will honestly hurt me more if it's Glenn, always had a soft spot for him...he's been the underdog for 6 seasons, always making it out on his own when the odds were stacked against him....wouldn't want to ever see him go.

Watch it be Rick.. :rofl:

The other black lady on The Talking Dead knows her stuff. She's excellent for the after show of TWD. On the other hand, Sasha is so fine

You should be .

Its gonna be violently heartbreaking.

Its just special effects but still.

wen u see it tho :x

And he/she (?) Is begging for their life

its gonna be hard to stomach.

real hard.

you gonna turn the tv off and just sit there in silence for a couple of minutes.

bout 3 minutes.

then you gonna brush ya teeth.

for twice as long.

Is there a comics thread? Because I'm just now trying to get the comics for my girl for xmas, and you just hit on something: compendium.

Man, WHAT?! I thought there were just the thin comics, I was thinking maybe like 100 of them or so when I started looking.

Nah. There's thin comics and thick comics and compendiums and BOOKS.

I just... I just wanna get her the comics. Are there just comics? :lol:

I mean, I know there are, but what I'm asking is: what's the main 'line' of paperwork that started everything?
The compendium is just a collection of issues combined into one. So compendium vol. 1 is issues 1-48 I think. I believe compendium 3 is the latest. That would probably be the easiest way to go instead of having to get each individual issue.

OooooooOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! :lol:

Well why the hell didn't they just call it Collection? :lol: Vol. 1, 2, & 3.

Last edited:
I saw the guy that plays Morgan in philly Saturday night. As he walked by I said "I need you to start using that stick". He looked and laughed, kept walking.

Morgan looks like a janitor with a broom. I dont understand how a hard hit in the head kills the zombies. I thought you had to stab the brain.

Either way, Morgan is a liability, not an asset. And the preacher is growing a pair......slowly.

Im excited for next week.

Back
Top Bottom