The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Back at the hilltop
Where did Jesus go?
laugh.gif
He was hanging with Rick's crew then he just dipped

Gotta protect his own home. Hanging with Rick and the crew would probably get him killed.

Captured twice by D-less :smh:

Abraham and Eugene's mouth are not going to make the save this time.

Im confused about the Negan and the survivors. Why all of a sudden they rolling so deep on Rick and his crew? Before Rick and them went to kill his squad there wasn't a single sighting of any of these people. AFter Rick took them down, all of a sudden they know about Alexandria, and they all this info about the place. When did all of this happen, because from what I remember seeing Rick's crew took them all out that day. There were no survivors, and nobody else knew what happened.

Did Jesus' people drop a dime on them or something?

WHy the hell are people still leaving the complex on their own. Carol is a fool thinking she can survive not have to take anymore lives. Daryl is a bigger fool to think that he can go out there on his own and kill Dwight and the rest of those guys. At this point their spot is blown, everyone knows about Alexandria so they can't sneak anyone now.

Last edited:
Im confused about the Negan and the survivors. Why all of a sudden they rolling so deep on Rick and his crew? Before Rick and them went to kill his squad there wasn't a single sighting of any of these people. AFter Rick took them down, all of a sudden they know about Alexandria, and they all this info about the place. When did all of this happen, because from what I remember seeing Rick's crew took them all out that day. There were no survivors, and nobody else knew what happened.

Did Jesus' people drop a dime on them or something?

WHy the hell are people still leaving the complex on their own. Carol is a fool thinking she can survive not have to take anymore lives. Daryl is a bigger fool to think that he can go out there on his own and kill Dwight and the rest of those guys. At this point their spot is blown, everyone knows about Alexandria so they can't sneak anyone now.
When watching this show it's best you don't really look too far into the plotholes etc 
laugh.gif

I enjoy this show a lot more when I'm not constantly wondering how did this happen, why would they do that, ... 

Last edited:

Dwight knows about Daryl. Dwight is part of Negan's crew. There were survivors of the assault on Negan's camp. They took Carol and Maggie. They had radios. Safe to assume they communicated with Negan.

When watching this show it's best you don't really look too far into the plotholes etc :lol:  
I enjoy this show a lot more when I'm not constantly wondering how did this happen, why would they do that, ... 

I understand what you mean, but sometimes I just want to know how xyz is possible.

Dwight knows about Daryl. Dwight is part of Negan's crew. There were survivors of the assault on Negan's camp. They took Carol and Maggie. They had radios. Safe to assume they communicated with Negan.

Dwight met Daryl, but didn't know anything about Alexandria. As for the survivors of the attack, all they did was go to the safe house and radio their guys to come meet them there. They didn't give them any information about what went down. Even if they did, the fact that all of a sudden they got a line on Alexandria makes no sense to me. Dudes is staking the place out and everything already, while Jesus and his crew are just chilling.

maybe in this tv version of walking dead, the wolves were like a subsection of negans saviors?

like maybe the truly out of control/mental of his bunch he just painted w's on their foreheads and let them cause chaos?

or maybe use them to create a need for his protection/extortion?

nerd.gif

I want it to be Daryl.
I feel like you have to resolve the tension between Dwight and Daryl before you can off Daryl. And I don't see them doing that all in the next episode. Can't just have all that build up between the two only to have Daryl off'd by Negan. 

The curve ball scenario would be Rick.

Remember that moment he had with Morgan about saving the wolf man and the wolf man saving denise. something about you save some, you'll be saved. well as we all know Rick has been on a rampage-kill em all mode. he could be the one.

then carl would grow up looking up to negan.

15 seasons later...rick is gonna be the last man standing with everyone else being off'd

It's either Daryl or Glenn, you're crazy if you think otherwise.

Rick is the main character no matter how you look at the show. He's not dying until the show is dying.

Back
Top Bottom