The Walking Dead - Official Thread

HUGE SPOILERS. Audio for the last 10 mins of the finale:

[Spoiler alert]

finale is gonna make me cry fam, it seems like we hear Glenn saying "Maggie" and Maggie yelling once the blows start....looks like they are sticking to the comics, my boy Glenn...say it ain't so....so ****** sad bro

It's probably him.

[spoiler alert]
Yea it's Glenn. You can kinda figure it out with Maggie screaming and the soft "ma-Maggie". It also sounds like the first swing is POV and then it reverts to normal. They also added 3 minutes to the finale so it may all be in POV and the 3 minutes added to the show reveal who it was and were added in last minute to prevent the people who screened the episode early from spoiling it before it airs. Jeffery Dean Morgan is sooooo money as Negan tho. 95% of his lines were straight from the comic and he delivered them perfectly

walking-dead-season-5-finale-easter-egg.jpg

It's probably him.

[spoiler alert]
Yea it's Glenn. You can kinda figure it out with Maggie screaming and the soft "ma-Maggie". It also sounds like the first swing is POV and then it reverts to normal. They also added 3 minutes to the finale so it may all be in POV and the 3 minutes added to the show reveal who it was and were added in last minute to prevent the people who screened the episode early from spoiling it before it airs. Jeffery Dean Morgan is sooooo money as Negan tho. 95% of his lines were straight from the comic and he delivered them perfectly

this makes the most sense, and i hope you're right! :D

LET'S GOOOOO!!!!

I have avoided all spoilers after reading others previously and then waiting for Denise to get that arrow through the dome. I want to be surprised by the finale i guess...

If it is Glenn I ain't even mad. Makes sense why they teased his death earlier in the season. Soften the blow so to speak

Nothing can prepare us for the loss of one of the OGs no matter which it is...this show is not GOT rarely do OGs get offed....it's been what 5 years watching some of these people?...dawg, tears will be shed indeed...specially if they stay true to the comics...

Who was the last OG character to die in the show? Andrea in S3?? That's a long *** time to go without having someone you're really attached to get offed.

My wife is gonna be a mess. :lol:

Btw, still not convinced we don't get a cliffhanger. Seems like something they'd do. Jerks.

Back
Top Bottom