The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I'll probably be in here since I got banned from the subreddit last season for telling somebody to read the comic 
laugh.gif

To everyone talking about spoilers online I thought it was said the showrunners and cast said ever possible outcome was filmed and even they won't know until the night of the premiere.

It's not a spoiler so to speak. The people at the spoiling dead puzzled it together based on what characters filmed episodes past the season premiere. So let's say if Rick was on set for episode 4, then he isn't the one who dies. How they know who is on set for the episodes you say? They probably just have people spying. The answer is clear once you see the character only shot for the season premiere. And what really confirmed it for me was AMC saying they would sue the spoiling dead people if they kept putting it out there.

Yeah it's definitely Abe because when the bat guy said take it like a champ no one else there is alpha enough to pull that off.

Doubt they would murk off an OG main character.

They should really show the bat guy having some of his guys taking the females and having there way with them that would really portray him in a bad light.

To everyone talking about spoilers online I thought it was said the showrunners and cast said ever possible outcome was filmed and even they won't know until the night of the premiere.

Yeah it's definitely Abe because when the bat guy said take it like a champ no one else there is alpha enough to pull that off.

Doubt they would murk off an OG main character.

They should really show the bat guy having some of his guys taking the females and having there way with them that would really portray him in a bad light.

Cut me some slack Ska :lol:

I don't follow the comics and they only showed that guy for a few minutes.

Plus I haven't seen the show since the last episode last year.

I promise I will get his name right :lol:

This isn't that bad though :lol: in the Game of Thrones thread these dudes started getting their panties in a bunch because I didn't know the names and would just describe them and one dude made up lies to get me banned from thread :smh:

Just messing with you. :lol:

But I don't follow the comics, either.

Only saw 'bat guy' for a few minutes as well, just like you. But my internet works, and I talk to people, so I know his name is Negan. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom