The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Major negan spoiler
Even when Negan's defeated, he's still there.
We are all Negan 
devil.gif

I'll have to check out the journey so far special tonight. Don't expect much, just gonna be fun to watch.

These old episodes bringing back the feels, but also reminding me of people that were annoying as hell.

Andrea was always some ok eye candy, but I hated Dale. :nerd:

I can finally post in here. Just got done binge watching season 1-6 earlier today. Man I've been missing out on a dope show all these years. People been trying to put me on for years I just never found da time to watch. I'm all in now though. Seeing how season 6 ended I wish I would of finished next week right before he new season starts.

Rick = Goku.
Carl being shot twice before he even becomes an adult & he had to kill his mom. Life for a shorti shouldn't be so rough.
Is Judith Rick's or Shane's baby...the world may never know.
I hated the Govenor.
I hated the dude who got everybody hates chris killed & almost Glenn. I really thought he was dead...well played.
Rick & Mischonne hooking up....who saw that coming?
Carol went from housewife who used to get abused to a savage.
I hate Neegan already.

Last edited:
Dale's rolling in his grave at what this world has become. 

I didn't like Dale either, but I'd like for him to be alive so he can see how wrong he is.

Dale's 'there's still humanity in people' speeches would be comic relief. 
Don't kill him Rick! We don't know if he's bad or good. We need to give him a channn...

Last edited:
This series recap on AMC doe.  Makes me remember how epic of a journey its been.  

TWD is far from perfect and I complain about it, but I'll be damned if I'm not highly entertained by it week after week.  Next Sunday can't come soon enough.  

The Journey so far was a good special for sure. Seems like it was so far ago with things that happened when in reality it wasn't that far at all. I'm trying to avoid spoilers the rest of the week because I want to be shocked and surprised.

The Journey so far was a good special for sure. Seems like it was so far ago with things that happened when in reality it wasn't that far at all. I'm trying to avoid spoilers the rest of the week because I want to be shocked and surprised.
That last sentence sums up how I feel. I am scrolling past all spoilers like they are land mines.

I have a feeling the episode is going to open with the clip that has been out for about a week now and then we don't see the actual killshot until the end of the episode. I mean, it HAS to be that way right?

Season Premiere is this Sunday? Sweet. I need to re-watch last season's finale.

Idk why, but I'm not as excited I used to be with this show.

That natural burnout. Maybe you'll be excited by the time Sunday rolls around, I know a lot of coworkers have helped keep the hype train rolling for me. One dude swears Negan isn't killing ANYONE and that AMC is tricking us all :lol:

That natural burnout. Maybe you'll be excited by the time Sunday rolls around, I know a lot of coworkers have helped keep the hype train rolling for me. One dude swears Negan isn't killing ANYONE and that AMC is tricking us all
laugh.gif
Possibly, so. 

I kind of lost interest in the storyline...Yeah, I know Negan finally appeared on the show...but I was still meh when he was revealed.

That natural burnout. Maybe you'll be excited by the time Sunday rolls around, I know a lot of coworkers have helped keep the hype train rolling for me. One dude swears Negan isn't killing ANYONE and that AMC is tricking us all :lol:

If that happens, I'm unsubscribing from this there and washing my hands of this show.

Back
Top Bottom