The Walking Dead - Official Thread

How is talking dead 90 minutes but the season premier was only 60 minutes??

And am I the only one who could careless that certain cast members died? To tell you the truth I wish more of them died! There's just a lot of dead weight with this group and at the rate this show is going, if Rick dies in the next 3 episodes I wouldn't be surprised...

Last season ending episode was 90 minutes with the eventual cliffhanger.. Made no sense for this to be 60..

Last edited:
tumblr_oaqjjdNq8N1tgw0qvo1_500.gif
he did say that he'd be back in a week.
nerd.gif

[quote name="6 rings MJ"][quote name="iSMELLshoes"][quote name="ksteezy"]They really ripped off Fast and Furious....lmaoooo
What part was from fast and furious[/quote]The barbecue scene..[/quote]You really, like for real for real, REALLY think that F&F is the first time a dinner table scene was used to bring fallen characters with current characters? You honestly think F&F started that and everyone who does it now is jocking F&F?[/quote]

that was actually more like Mr. Robot

Just noticed that with all that commotion and yelling in the middle of a forest, not a single damb walker in sight. Until everyone is ready to leave. :lol:

Glad it was finally Glen like it was supposed to be. I'm actually more sad for Abraham. :\

They are actually making the Negan character like in the comics. I was worried after the terrible job they did with the governer.
Show would of had me back for good if they went ahead with that Cooorall part but then again this show likes to have an awesome 2 episodes start and then drag on and disappoint. :nerd:

^ I'm also more upset about Abe. Dude was hilarious. I'm mad they killed him off because of that. They only did it so viewers would think Glenn was in the clear and then bam. Wish they woulda used one of the boring characters for that.

I really like Neagan as a character. Goofy ...but deadly. Dude had Rick blowing snot bubbles :lol: . So much better than The Governor.

I love how they kept foreshadowing the arm (or hand) removal. I thought Rick was going to lose his, wish they did it.

From here on i think the show is gonna go downhill.. they just lost glenn and abraham 2 of the strongest dudes. now its just the expendable characters left like sasha, aaron, eugene, and rosita

Last edited:

From here on i think the show is gonna go downhill.. they just lost glenn and abraham 2 of the strongest dudes. now its just the expendable characters left like sasha, aaron, eugene, and rosita
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Jesus Christ

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Might suffer from some mild PTSD after that episode. That image of Glen with his eyeball poppin out... mannn.

Evil just pure evil

^Lmao :lol:

Not for nothing though towards the end of last season the way they was wylin out mowin people down you could tell they was gonna catch it real bad, like they was really being some savages. They did kinda get off easy, still was pretty rough to watch.

The fact that someone really put together a counter/montage of all the saviors getting killed tho :lol:

Simon gave Negan a marker instead of a pen... should've offed him for that alone. Would've shown true savagery 

Back
Top Bottom