The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Carl gotta cut it into a mullet

He already lost an eye. Give him that mullet and he'll look like big boss

So i haven't seen TWD since season 1 but the marketing machine was too good I had to catch the premiere last night just to see who got it.

Damn, that episode was legit. Even as a like non-fan thats about to be a fan i had to stay off social media to avoid spoilers :lol:

No I'm low key about to go back and try to get through s2-6 by next sunday :lol:

So i haven't seen TWD since season 1 but the marketing machine was too good I had to catch the premiere last night just to see who got it.

Damn, that episode was legit. Even as a like non-fan thats about to be a fan i had to stay off social media to avoid spoilers :lol:

No I'm low key about to go back and try to get through s2-6 by next sunday :lol:
Dont. Srs. Watch the S5 finale and enjoy the fact you didn't waste your time with anything before that. Minus whale skip to the last 10 minutes of the S5 finale too.

Last edited:
Watching Maggie get lucilled and seeing Glenn's reaction would have been more heart wrenching....Steven is able to portray more vivid and legit emotions than Lauren can...that clip alone of him screaming for mercy >>>>>>>

The show lost its only convincing love story...I don't think there are any other characters that can carry that torch like they did...they invested too much energy on their love and never bothered to develop anyone else...I think every great show has to have a love story...

yeah man... this episode was real good for me.

hasn't been like that in a looong time.

I didn't know two people were gonna get it tho... i was like whaaaa!!?? :wow:

the only thing left for neagan to do now is cut off Rick's hand...

and yeah, they gotta cut Carl's hair - why's it all feathered n @#$*?

If Maggie had actually been the victim it wouldn't have been believable her taking that first hit considering the pain she was already in.

Watching Maggie get lucilled and seeing Glenn's reaction would have been more heart wrenching....Steven is able to portray more vivid and legit emotions than Lauren can...that clip alone of him screaming for mercy >>>>>>>

The show lost its only convincing love story...I don't think there are any other characters that can carry that torch like they did...they invested too much energy on their love and never bothered to develop anyone else...I think every great show has to have a love story...

Episode was super gruesome to me for some reason.

And I just had a baby girl born 2 days ago, the feels for glen and all the blood and the visualization was a bit too much for me.

Feelin like a wuss lol. Maybe I just haven't seen this in a long time I forgot how violent the show is, but they definetly took it a notch above

Dont. Srs. Watch the S5 finale and enjoy the fact you didn't waste your time with anything before that. Minus whale skip to the last 10 minutes of the S5 finale too.

LOL word? Like i've heard S2 was rough but it got better after that.

I almost wanna just start from jump to get to know all the characters, especially since I like S1 it was dope.

'The Walking Dead' Season Premiere Was Brutal, Devastating, and Largely Unnecessary

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/...mplexmag&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

:rofl:

seen at least 3 articles complaining about the timing stuff as if EVERY tv show doesn't do this to audiences. It did not take away from the shock of Glenn's death one bit and all the people saying that it crossed the line and they're done with the show now lol. They put a bullet in a kid zombie in the first 5 minutes of the damn pilot lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom