The Walking Dead - Official Thread

images

I'm sure next week will be 40 mins of the Kingdom introduction with 2 mins of Rick and the gang.

I don't think we'll see them at all to be honest, probably the Kingdom intro and Tara/Heath's mission. This season is gonna be a slow burn, can't have Rick and crew recover from this all quick that would be very unrealistic. They are completely broken right now

Mad awkward between Rosita and Sasha

I was like they can't leave Carl with one arm and one eye.

I didn't care about Abraham after what he did to Rosita, but he was someone valuable.

The Kingdom will be the primary focus I agree, with one tidbit at the end setting up the next episode. That's my only gripe with this show is how they stretch so much out, but damn if I don't keep watching in excitement every week. :smokin

Heart was pumping like crazy.

The worst part about all of this is that it will be so long before Rick and gang get the upper hand on Negan :x
I do wonder how long they will draw this out. Like they could have it just be a 1 season conflict with next season being the war. Or we could be here 3 years later

"Buddy you still there? I just don't know, it seems like you're trying to speak. But you just took a helluva of hit!!! I just popped your skull so hard, your eyeball just POPPED out!!! And it is gross as s___!!!"

As brutal as it was, this had me :rofl:

What? Was the joke that bad?

Enjoyed the premier

Sucks that Glenn got killed but it made the episode good

Not really feeling Negan compared to the comics yet but it's only been one episode

Last edited:
I must've been in shock last night because I wasn't in too bad of a shape after Glenn caught Lucille. But after seeing that og cast photo and being an Asian guy with a pregnant white wife, I'm feeling it right now :wow:

"Buddy you still there? I just don't know, it seems like you're trying to speak. But you just took a helluva of hit!!! I just popped your skull so hard, your eyeball just POPPED out!!! And it is gross as s___!!!"

As brutal as it was, this had me :rofl:

What? Was the joke that bad?

Negan's commentary during the whole thing had me verbally laughing but hurt on the inside watching it, emotions all confused :rofl:

I wasn't shocked with Glenn getting Luciled. I'm glad they kept it true to the comics with the extra gore :pimp:

Abraham should've gotten that arrow to the eye but good that he got offed too.

Dudes hating Abe cause of Rosita, yall some betas :lol:

I was a little disappointed w/ Abe catching the fade because I thought that was gon be the only person but when I saw Glenn I felt better since it kept in line w/ the comics and it was one of the main main characters, can't just off all the sub-main characters and leave the OGs to survive, mad unrealistic.

I think Negan just hacked the cheat code to Rick's savagery. Dude may take a while to recover but I don't see him taking this lightly. Negan's squad were just reg soldiers that died, Abe and Glenn were familia and if you think you had to make an example out of your soldiers getting killed, imagine the statement you make when your family meets the same fate in front of you.

Dudes hating Abe cause of Rosita, yall some betas :lol:

I was a little disappointed w/ Abe catching the fade because I thought that was gon be the only person but when I saw Glenn I felt better since it kept in line w/ the comics and it was one of the main main characters, can't just off all the sub-main characters and leave the OGs to survive, mad unrealistic.

I think Negan just hacked the cheat code to Rick's savagery. Dude may take a while to recover but I don't see him taking this lightly. Negan's squad were just reg soldiers that died, Abe and Glenn were familia and if you think you had to make an example out of your soldiers getting killed, imagine the statement you make when your family meets the same fate in front of you.

Rick is going to be soft as hell for a long long time.

That side shot when Negan was beating Glenn's head in and the blood shoots everywhere and he says "we're just getting started". Maaaaaan...the savagery.

Anyone peep one of the saviors taking a Polaroid shot of the carnage as they were packing up to leave? Loved that detail and callback to last season.

I hate and love Negan as much as you can't relate to a bad guy. Man he was so sinister but humorous as well. Basically Ramses from GOT but more seasoned.

Back
Top Bottom