The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Regarding Glenn and Abe exiting stage left and Kobe's Achilles, one event left me with an understanding that things were about to change now and I was mildly excited at the prospect even though I hated that it had to happen this way... and the other left me shocked and saddened at how it went down.

Regarding Glenn and Abe exiting stage left and Kobe's Achilles, one event left me with an understanding that things were about to change now and I was mildly excited at the prospect even though I hated that it had to happen this way... and the other left me shocked and saddened at how it went down.

I get what you did, but I honestly don't know which is which :lol: unless you did it in order

Glad Glenn & Abraham are dead.

Good riddance.

Honestly that should've been the series finale.

IDK what else there is to cover at this point.

Rick & Crew forever 'gon serve Negan and give him tribute.

Fin.

I get what you did, but I honestly don't know which is which
laugh.gif
unless you did it in order
I miss Kobe like I miss 'YOLO'.

I don't miss 'YOLO'.

^ Nope. I called it. It had been awhile since they killed a member of the original group, and they had wrapped up Abe's story.

I was expecting Glenn or Darryl based off of the fact that Darryl in the show is pretty much like Glenn in the comics w/ being Rick's right hand. But when u think about it, it'd be a lot easier to kill Darryl since he had no romantic ties in the show, sure people would miss him, but it's nothing like gettin murked in front of your pregnant wife. But when you think about it, Glenn caused his own demise by knocking her up in a zombie apocalypse. She don't get preggo, she don't get sick, she don't get sick, they don't go riding around trying to get to a doctor.

Back
Top Bottom