The Walking Dead - Official Thread

In retrospect, this is probably the most heart wrenching thing I've ever watched on TV, over the Red wedding and Neds beheading....this really set the bar high...watching the reactions brought the feels back 10 fold...watching that dream sequence with Glenn and his baby and Sasha pregnant....damn...

You did it Walking Dead....you got me.

I guess she...fears the walking dead.

imma go

:lol:

Finally saw the season premiere.

To see Glenn's death in live action 
mean.gif
 It was sad to see him suffer like that and look at Maggie.

Even though the deaths were spoiled for me. I still felt sad/upset after that.

Eff you, Negan.

Side note: My wife doesn't watch when there's gore. So while I was up in my feels during Maggie's dialogue, she interrupts me and asks:

Her: What happened? Why is she crying?

Me: 
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
 What do you mean? Glenn died.

Her: How?

Me: (screams internally) The bad guy.

Biggest pet peeve of mine. Don't ask questions while I'm still watching the DAMN movie/show.

Last edited:
What if Wren was the evil twin and was part of Negan's group and happily watched him kill Glenn. Then Wren would end up raping Maggie then killing her. And then Rick would bash Wren's head in with Lucille.

Didn't glenn already have a twin from the govenor's group though?
Unless glenn's a triplet. :nerd:

In retrospect, this is probably the most heart wrenching thing I've ever watched on TV, over the Red wedding and Neds beheading....this really set the bar high...watching the reactions brought the feels back 10 fold...watching that dream sequence with Glenn and his baby and Sasha pregnant....damn...

You did it Walking Dead....you got me.

lol nope. i didnt feel ****. but relief.

Wallace b. gut wrenching.

Dexter killing Deb. gut wrenching.

Kobe popping achilles. gut wrenching.

This **** right here was a cake walk through a field of tulips. It was so damn random and anticlimactic that there was no build up for me to feel anything. Hell, it was the 1st episode in 8 months. I was completely disconnected from everybody. They should've murked somebody at the end of the season not the beginning. Connection is everything. I havent thought about any of these people for the last 8 months. So now I'm supposed to care that I'll see one for 15 minutes then not again? I feel like they messed that up. Should murked glenn end of last season. That would've hurt. This was like getting pinched by a baby.

Back
Top Bottom