The Walking Dead - Official Thread

like im heated at how they got carol turning her nose up at all that ezekiel did

especially knowing that in real life her white privilege got t-dogg killed

she straight up called my dude a joke to his face, all because he was flourishing. should've gave her the hands. both of em.

I still love her, but she does need a slice asap.

Dude legit took his wife and you never put one in his cranium even after you earn his trust? :x :smh:

Bowin & **** :stoneface:

Right? Don't even gotta be my wife. Could be my homie. Dwight is s o f T

Neegan shoulda been got 2 hot ones

like im heated at how they got carol turning her nose up at all that ezekiel did

especially knowing that in real life her white privilege got t-dogg killed

she straight up called my dude a joke to his face, all because he was flourishing. should've gave her the hands. both of em.

I still love her, but she does need a slice asap.

Carol needs either to get checked or offed. I wouldn't mind either.

I can see a revolt against Negan.

His own civilization has people who hate him, add a whole other colony or 2 and Negan is greatly outnumbered and overpowered.

Based on next weeks preview, it looks like Rick is still shook. He's not getting a game plan. Dude is throwing in the towel.

King Zeke needs to step in and motivate Rick. Tell him to pull up his skirt and get in some work.

:smh:

Negan leads through fear, because everyone knows you're crazy. You want to put the people closest to you the ones you've done the worst to.

Dude legit took his wife and you never put one in his cranium even after you earn his trust? :x :smh:

You're crying yourself to sleep every night while he's having sex with your wife :frown:

The last 2 episodes have been incredible IMO. The directors have done a great job in taking the viewers through the helplessness and the mental torture that the characters go through onscreen. I can't wait for next week.

This season just isn't doing it for me so far idk what it is either... also negan so far is kinda meh
I'd love to hear how a villian is "Meh", when he beat two "main" characters to the white meat... literally. Plus, people bow when he walks by. If that dont make you put some respeck on his name, im not sure what will.

Better yet just stop watching the show, because Neagen is gonna be around for at least the next two seasons...

Last edited:
Is it weird I'm rooting for negan squad. I just want dude to beat Carl face in or at least take his arm.

The actor who plays Negan is too good for this show, the acting around him is mediocre at best.

The timeline of this show is bothersome, how to we get to this level of savagery in a little of a years time? Pet tigers? I'm out lol

A lot of soft dudes outchea.

Negan is running shut and ruling how most dictators do.

Through fear and god like power, same as tiger dude only tiger dude isn't ruling through fear but his people feel he is god like and above them.

Negan is doing what all men with power do... seek more power... and yambs.

I think his level of crazy is what scares people. Other dudes, like the bikers might be tough, but Negan is the whole ball of wax. Think of all the stuff he's done to people since it started. It's deal with him or end up dead. Considering the alternative it's not that bad, because they think they're running stuff. Tolerate Negan, just get along and you'll survive. They're living better than anyone.

Negan leads through fear, because everyone knows you're crazy. You want to put the people closest to you the ones you've done the worst to.

You're crying yourself to sleep every night while he's having sex with your wife :frown:

Not me fam, if I couldn't kill him myself, I'd hire Carroll to take care of it for me. :pimp: :lol:

Swear to God if Carroll takes out Neegan I'm changing my daughter's name. :lol:

I'd love to hear how a villian is "Meh", when he beat two "main" characters to the white meat... literally. Plus, people bow when he walks by. If that dont make you put some respeck on his name, im not sure what will.

Better yet just stop watching the show, because Neagen is gonna be around for at least the next two seasons...
I said so far .. take your cape off ...nothing is intimidating about neagan they actually made him more likable then all of ricks group

I said so far .. take your cape off ...nothing is intimidating about neagan they actually made him more likable then all of ricks group
Who says dictators can't likeable people?

Seeing as how the first episode from this season, was probably the best one of the series... I guess its gonna be a uphill battle for you to be impressed by the show.

Last edited:
Who says dictators can't likeable people?

Seeing as how the first episode from this season, was probably the best one of the series... I guess its gonna be a uphill battle for you to be impressed by the show.
The season opener was far from the best espisode of the series... what was soo good about it ? The dragged out killing of Glenn and Abe

Back
Top Bottom