The Walking Dead - Official Thread

:rofl:

I'm two seasons behind, and would probably have to watch a highlight package of the previous season before that to refresh my memory of what happened :lol: I'm struggling to even remember character names outside of Rick, Carl, Carol, and Michonne

Last edited:
Was it explained during the episode why they kept playing songs? I'm guessing it was just part of the breakdown mentally they wanted to accomplish.

It seemed like they only played it when they were bringing food, but I guess they did it more often.

That's awful :x

Two meh episodes, I'll give them one more week to reel me back in. 

Yea I feel like they had too many eggs in that premiere basket. I haven't been able to pay attention to the last two. Hopefully I can get reeled back in

Negan leads through fear, because everyone knows you're crazy. You want to put the people closest to you the ones you've done the worst to.

Dude legit took his wife and you never put one in his cranium even after you earn his trust? :x :smh:

Bowin & **** :stoneface:

You're crying yourself to sleep every night while he's having sex with your wife :frown:

And he been smashing with the poverty pullout game. Dwight walked in as she was finding out if she was pregnant or not. :smh:. Feels b.

I wouldve murked negan asap. Like ay i gotta holla at you b. Like dead *** you see these timbs my guy?

More characters need timbs and the fresh yankee 5950 on this show. Hell..all shows.

i think maybe the writers were at first thinking of a literal **** sandwich for daryl, but then decided to scale it back to dog food

Back
Top Bottom