The Walking Dead - Official Thread

is daryl allowed showers or bathroom breaks? wouldn't his stench be so strong that negan would barf is he got close to him?

Last edited:
is daryl allowed showers or bathroom breaks? wouldn't his stench be so strong that negan would barf is he got close to him?
Wouldn't everyone be immune to human body odor since they're regularly smelling decaying human carcasses everyday?

Last edited:
Negan stole Dwight super hot wife!!
roll.gif
"And we're still cool..." 
laugh.gif

Hilarious. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Negan is likable and capable. I'm pretty sure the people that follow him aren't leaders. And they know that. They put up with Negan the same way some of the people of Alexandra put up with Rick because they know without him they are F*****.

Last edited:
WHy don't they just kill this dude Neagan? I never understood how the mass of people allow one person to terrify them like that. All it takes is one to make that stand, and the rest will follow suit .

WHy don't they just kill this dude Neagan? I never understood how the mass of people allow one person to terrify them like that. All it takes is one to make that stand, and the rest will follow suit .

Will they? You'd be surprised how many people are okay with the current situation compared to the hypothetical situation they could be in.

Also Killing Negan brings destabilization in their group with multiple people possibly fighting for power. **** could be worse than how it was with the wrong person in command.

Last edited:
I guess so, but if a handful of his men could get together and plan it out it doesn't have to get chaotic. I'm sure some of those dudes are just as grimey and evil as he is., but the others are only doing that stuff out of fear. I'm sure they would rather have peace with the other communities and share produce and live peacefully and not in fear 24/7.

Plan a coup, and get the right men on your side.

Last edited:
I guess so, but if a handful of his men could get together and plan it out it doesn't have to get chaotic. I'm sure some of those dudes are just as grimey and evil as he is., but the others are only doing that stuff out of fear. I'm sure they would rather have peace with the other communities and share produce and live peacefully and not in fear 24/7.

FACTS .. it makes no sense because moving how neagan moves ALWAYS comes back to bite you in the *** ...like after hearing about Dwight it's only a matter of time before he flips

FACTS .. it makes no sense because moving how neagan moves ALWAYS comes back to bite you in the *** ...like after hearing about Dwight it's only a matter of time before he flips

Well, you have people like Kim Jong and his dad before him in North Korea, so it's not entirely outside the realm of possibility to rule by fear but I know what you're saying and agree with you.

Last edited:
they probably think of it like they owe negan their lives

you gotta remember this is a zombie apocalypse

at any moment someone could turn and start a outbreak from within

especially with so many people around

so negans control is self inflicted as it prevents conflict from within

like with that many people you have to have a central idea for people to follow

from that you have to extend it to every aspect of peoples lives

like theres no safe alternative to go find, theres only the sanctuary and how long it will last

i think he himself knows how tenuous his control is

thats why he has them say i am negan and only kills with lucille

its also why he has to empower them and keep their focus off of him by sending them out to extort

its also why he has to make an example every time they meet a new group

its like he does nothing (except reap the spoils) but at the same time the saviors rationalize it as their combined effort is attributable to him in totality

i guess negan is essentially the ceo of the zombie apocalypse after the governor

but notice how right as negan is introduced to the story, white and dominating, exercising extreme violence

they introduce ezekiel, a black man, who built his kingdom self sufficiently and benevolently (although shiva is an implied threat)

the principles that ekeziel represents essentially are the best of humanity, while negan represents the most base of humans

the fact that negan with lucille somehow extorted ezekiel with shiva present is ridiculous

So after they started in Atlanta, they just got lost 20 miles out? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I'm curious as to where they exactly are too. They must be pretty close to VA though since that's where the Chris Rock kid went home to real quick and that seemed like an afternoon trip.

Yea I feel like they had too many eggs in that premiere basket. I haven't been able to pay attention to the last two. Hopefully I can get reeled back in

I'm burnt out. Plus I know they gotta throw some filler in there, and my attention span is [emoji]128465[/emoji] :lol:

So after they started in Atlanta, they just got lost 20 miles out? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I'm curious as to where they exactly are too. They must be pretty close to VA though since that's where the Chris Rock kid went home to real quick and that seemed like an afternoon trip.

Alexandria, Virginia, near Washington, D.C.

Yeah that's probably where that huge herd came from last season DC

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom