The Walking Dead - Official Thread

We need sexy Tara back ASAP.

Unfortunately, I believe we still have a few eps of post-pregnancy Tara in the can

I think shes gonna be busted like this until next season if she makes it. On IG she back to looking good currenlty

and yes, that damn Deer was god awful.

Y'all acting like she wasn't pregnant while filming :smh: :lol:

Not like she just let her self go because she didn't want to work out anymore.

Machine guns just be layin around nowadays, and everybody know how to use them. :lol:

Walkers, literally, walkin around strapped.

Who the hell the dudes playin golf? :rofl: :rofl:

You would think you could load up a bus or two, put all the groups together, and go take down tons of walkers and get tons of supplies in a city like DC or wherever. The dream of living in Alexandria could only last X amount of time anyways. At some point, you need to truly load up. And those kinda supplies are only gonna be in big cities.

Machine guns just be layin around nowadays, and everybody know how to use them. :lol:

Walkers, literally, walkin around strapped.

You would think you could load up a bus or two, put all the groups together, and go take down tons of walkers and get tons of supplies in a city like DC or wherever. The dream of living in Alexandria could only last X amount of time anyways. At some point, you need to truly load up. And those kinda supplies are only gonna be in big cities.
That would make too much sense

Also they discovered covering yourself in walker remains makes you invisible to walkers yet rarely ever use it ....any time they get into a tough situation with walkers thats the first thing that pops into my head

Who the hell leisurely hits golf balls in an open field during a zombie apocalypse?

They didn't have a care in the world. Weren't keeping an eye out for walkers or any other survivors.

That would have freaked me out if I were Rick and Michonne. Seemed like a setup.

Also they discovered covering yourself in walker remains makes you invisible to walkers yet rarely ever use it ....any time they get into a tough situation with walkers thats the first thing that pops into my head
In Fear the Walking Dead, they pull this trick almost every episode. Funny how they rarely do it in the main show. Maybe their excuse is the blood and guts of a majority of zombies now are too dead or rotten or something. /shrugs

I know Negan and the Saviors roll deep, but are 120 guns really necessary?!

Obviously, the more supplies you have, the better, but still, it seems a little excessive.

And that's only the guns that the Garbage Gang want; what about for Alexandria and the Hilltop?

Have we ever seen how much guns the Kingdom has?? I know they use bow and arrows but have shown they have access to pistols.

Don't think Kingdom has that much firepower, Oceanside probably has the most firepower of any of the communities besides the Saviors we've seen. 

This Yeezy Season squad is annoying. I hope Rick takes them out after they deal with Negan

Out of all of the Saviors, how many actually down to scrap? There are people there for protection and won't pick up a gun. So why they have the numbers, it's more of a quality over quantity thing when it comes down to fighting

Who the hell leisurely hits golf balls in an open field during a zombie apocalypse?

They didn't have a care in the world. Weren't keeping an eye out for walkers or any other survivors.

That would have freaked me out if I were Rick and Michonne. Seemed like a setup.

These had to be some Saviors, right?

But the episode almost implied that Rick and Michonne took them out to take their supplies. Is that the vibe everyone else caught?

These had to be some Saviors, right?

But the episode almost implied that Rick and Michonne took them out to take their supplies. Is that the vibe everyone else caught?

I think they killed them. The Talking Dead confirmed the men playing golf were saviors

Last edited:
man this show has really fallen off. I think they done dragged this out long enough. Freaking snooze fest.

Don't get it twisted. This show was always a soap opera with zombies as window dressing. People nowadays are only starting to realize it........7 years in

aint got nothing twisted. Been watching since day one and this season is nothing like the others. I must admit this season started off with a bang tho.

but every episode after just feels like they are winging it and drawing the show out trying to figure out which way to take the show.

I don't even care to catch it on sundays anymore and turned the show off when they did that horrible deer, michone crying when she thought rick died like come on did the show really think we would believe rick died? we 7 years in we know carl and rick aint gon die, and them BSing falling thru roofs episode was a sham

Last edited:
EHhh, agree to disagree. The pilot was amazing and set the bar really high imo. After that; we got episodes like the Farm arc, flashbacks to the Governor that no one cared about,, 90 min ep on Morgan and the cheese man,,, Beth and Everybody Hates Chris in the hospital,,,,I could go on.

Certainly, there were some bright spots here and there. But overall, this show rarely reached the heights that the pilot promised.

show starting to remind me of Lost.

Neagan ruined this show as well.

Last edited:
Honestly, in all the moments that the show runners killed the show, the moment that sticks out to me was not showing who Negan whacked in last season's finale. That POV was a travesty and really ruined the momentum and build up all season.

Meh, I use Z Nation to balance out TWD and FTWD. That show is so outlandish that you appreciate the arc in TWD more :lol:

Back
Top Bottom