The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Honestly, in all the moments that the show runners killed the show, the moment that sticks out to me was not showing who Negan whacked in last season's finale. That POV was a travesty and really ruined the momentum and build up all season.

I see your POV. I felt the same way waiting months just to find out who he whacked once that was over I felt like Neagan ruined the show.

I'm not watching this show no more until the season finale because I can already tell these next episodes are going to be a bunch of filler episodes to keep you tuned in until they finally try to attack the saviors at the end

Last edited:
I see your POV. I felt the same way waiting months just to find out who he whacked once that was over I felt like Neagan ruined the show.

I'm not watching this show no more until the season finale because I can already tell these next episodes are going to be a bunch of filler episodes to keep you tuned in until they finally try to attack the saviors at the end
Yup. Sadly, scripted dramas (especially premium high quality ones like GoT, Westworld, etc.) all have the same formula of Crazy premiere ep,,,, filler filler filler,,,, Crazzy finale

I mean at this point, we might as well finish the show. Unlesss it goes 10 seasons like Supernatural and I legit stop watching

it's getting old ....it's pretty much bad guy and his crew show up reek havoc ....rick and company come together take out bad guy ...then a new bad guy shows up rinse and repeat with pointless episodes thrown in between like they legit have more pointless terrible episodes than good ones and don't get me started on all the unanswered questions and the ridiculous plot holes

I think most everyone is right. It's kinda getting repetitive with fluff in the middle. I personally feel like if you have to start killing off main characters from the beginning of a 7 season show just to keep people interested, then I would think you should be prepping for a finale.

I think most everyone is right. It's kinda getting repetitive with fluff in the middle. I personally feel like if you have to start killing off main characters from the beginning of a 7 season show just to keep people interested, then I would think you should be prepping for a finale.

There's no plans for this show ending.

There's no plans for this show ending.

and that's why the writing sucks. This show isn't gonna change their slow drawn out formula until they either establish an end game or main characters walk away from the show altogether. You gotta believe Rick and Carl should be tired of this show by now and wanna try something new. Even if they left they could still continue the concept of the show just with Michonne in charge, hell Rick hinted towards it in this last episode

I believe Andrew Lincoln's expressed his desire to wanna move on from the show which leads people to think Carl might carry the mantle. Unfortunately, the actor who plays Carl has hinted he wants to leave too evenutallly. lol

It's not must see TV for me anymore Sunday night. I already skipped a few episodes altogether last season. I'll start catching em during the week

I think a major weakness of the show is that there isn't anyone we really care about. I would say 90% of the characters are useless/annoying/painful to watch. Even the eye candy (Tara, Rosita, Maggie, etc.) has gone downhill. We might as well root for the Saviours at this point.

They gon fast forward 10yrs into the future in a couple seasons and have Clementine be the leader
laugh.gif
Fixed

This season is not the worst. I understand some are getting bored but I think some y'all are forgetting the Beth episodes from season 5 or the governor only episodes which were a lot worse then this season. But to each their own

Many of us finally started liking Beth right before they killed her off. I don't know if they're still doing this but those single focus episodes really hold this show up

it's slows the time down way too much focusing on 1 group at a time, the writing is just not interesting or deep enough to go that dramatic with this show

Many of us finally started liking Beth right before they killed her off. I don't know if they're still doing this but those single focus episodes really hold this show up
it's slows the time down way too much focusing on 1 group at a time, the writing is just not interesting or deep enough to go that dramatic with this show

I would prefer they keep the current format. Jumping from story to story during one episode would be confusing.

They could easily split an episode in three and have each story progress but I guess that makes too much sense.
I've actually enjoyed the last two seasons more. I Just made sure to watch the opener and closer episode in real time. Then just binge watch the filler season episodes in between when I felt like it.

So is negan lasting only until this season or is he being dragged all the way to next season :x :smh:

With how they left things last season I wouldn't be at all surprised if this season finale they are getting ready for an epic battle with Negans crew and then a main character will look like they are going to die and it cuts out lol.

Back
Top Bottom