The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I thought he died on the bridge or was it a fake out?

Last edited:
I believe Tara sees someone who has a similar build and dreads as a walker but they never confirm its him. I almost half expected him to reappear when the crew went back for the guns.

What'd negan say when he saw Maggie? Something about ghosts right Hope this war doesn't last the whole next season.

I didn't think this show could get any worst. Those trash people missing brain cells from inhaling those trash fumes? They're mannerisms and speach/dialect/accent or whatever is straight up terrible.

Dr.Dre isn't dead. He's just offscreen for now

He's been busy with that new 24 reboot as he is now the main character of that show

Last edited:
Rick is at a point where he's desperately scrambling up man power and guns and he doesn't press Tara on Dr. Dre's whereabouts especially when Rick knows he left with firepower?

Especially when they go to Beachtown, the last place Tara saw him last on the bridge?

These writers really out here with the Swiss cheese pen game. You can't even find a defense for plot holes like that.

Shouldn't Rick and Co be looking for a new place to live?

Their base is obviously a known location and people like Eugene know every ins and outs of every square inch of that neighborhood. The numbers and man power are against them as well. How can they sleep at night knowing there can be a full scale attack at any second.

They're going to have to abandon Alexandria and live with the Kingdom. I haven't read the comics other than what I've read from others who have. So feel free to fill me in

Last edited:
this episode sucked

Their base is obviously a known location and people like Eugene know every ins and outs of every square inch of that neighborhood. The numbers and man power are against them as well. How can they sleep at night knowing there can be a full scale attack at any second.

They're going to have to abandon Alexandria and live with the Kingdom. I haven't read the comics other than what I've read from others who have. So feel free to fill me in
this.

they should have cleared out alexandria ever since negan killed glenn so when the saviors show up for their first pick up no one is there

how did junkyard band leader escape? i thought they closed the gates to keep them all inside?

shive going after the guy next to negan not moving while negan is swinging was 
sick.gif

somebody else said it too but the kingdom showing up with only like 8 ppl 
laugh.gif

they should be hella pissed at morgan for killing richard who was probably kingdoms best soldier 
mean.gif

because for all of morgan ***** ***ness they end up right where richard said they would 
indifferent.gif

and i just dont buy michonne getting wrecked like that 
eyes.gif
 a punch or two maybe the girl wasnt she hulk 

and eugene should have known damn well sasha was gonna take the pill when she blatantly asked for a bottle of water 
mean.gif

and negan shouldnt buy that crap about she ran out of air cuz if she wasnt suicidal she woulda been banging on the coffin like i cant breathe

and furthermore, is it necessary for her to be in the coffin ALL the way there? cant pull over 5 min away? 
mean.gif

its just the fact that the premise of the show is so good the show should be a lot better

Rick is at a point where he's desperately scrambling up man power and guns and he doesn't press Tara on Dr. Dre's whereabouts especially when Rick knows he left with firepower?

Especially when they go to Beachtown, the last place Tara saw him last on the bridge?

These writers really out here with the Swiss cheese pen game. You can't even find a defense for plot holes like that.

The writers did a little thing to keep the possibility of Heath returning with that keycard, the tire treads and Heath's glasses that Tara found when she went back to the bridge. With Dwight mentioning that the Saviors have several outposts it would be a good idea for Heath to be a hostage at one of them. Regardless it was poor writing for Tara to not have communicated this to Rick then again they zoomed right past Tara finding out her girlfriend died in that same episode. I hate when they ask the audience to fill in the emotional blanks.

the way the episode ended was exactly like the comic, and the war doesn't only take place at Alexandria and the crew gets prepped anyway so they aren't caught off guard with an attack

Last edited:
what happened to rosita did she even get shot for real?

aside from rick's "flesh wound" only women of color were victims of violence in this ep 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
K.

Any reason the tiger snuck up on all those people, and went for the one in the middle?

That didn't have a gun?

Tigers just out here choosin?
laugh.gif
somebody obviously doesnt play basketball. everyone knows its not about the person in front of you, its about the help defense. so tony the tiger did the smart thing and took out the help defense. duh.

what happened to rosita did she even get shot for real?

aside from rick's "flesh wound" only women of color were victims of violence in this ep :nerd:

Looked like she got shot in the shoulder.

Unless they time jump when next season starts. Michonne and Rosita are going to be recovering from their injuries and unable to fight.

just watched the last three eps
:pimp:
rick said he was going to win this :pimp:
tiger with the save
michone somehow coming back from hands of defeat
sasha did it for the culture

significance behind that figure daryl found at the end?

Last edited:
just watched the last three eps
pimp.gif

rick said he was going to win this
pimp.gif

tiger with the save
michone somehow coming back from hands of defeat
sasha did it for the culture

significance behind that figure daryl found at the end?
It was Dwights. Daryl knocked it over in Dwights room. Dwight left a message on it to let Alexandria know he "Didn't Know" junk yard gang would turn on them.

Last edited:
at this point, they can drag it out since viewers are already hooked. got this running on syndication to bring in new fans. even if the ratings are dropping, it's still doing numbers.
this show can really do 10+ seasons, not too bad

Back
Top Bottom