The Walking Dead - Official Thread

I feel like they can do 10+. I hope they can get finish all out war by midseason and then introduce the whispers in the 2nd half.

Last edited:
Eugene and Ezekiel's verbage every sentence is super distracting....

I'm sitting there like, do these dudes really got thesaurus' out here in the apocalypse?

:smh: :pimp:

Eugene and Ezekiel's verbage every sentence is super distracting....

I'm sitting there like, do these dudes really got thesaurus' out here in the apocalypse?

:smh: :pimp:

they got ipods :pimp:
next thing you know, they going online :lol:
negan going to log into his gmail

Last edited:
whispers sucked to me i dont see the point of having them on the show

negan gonna be givin select saviors on good behavior that phub password 
laugh.gif

ive never watched this show but i want to start watching this and game of thrones

is there any dos or donts before i start watching?

ive never watched this show but i want to start watching this and game of thrones

DON'T start watching lol.......just kidding. I would not go in to this with high hopes. I watched the like the first 2 seasons weekly and kinda fell off. I caught a few episodes in the season when they met mullet boy and the preacher, then this past season because my girlfriend likes it.

false

don't waste your time with Walking dead go watch that GoT waayyyyy better.

Its honestly up to you. Watch the first 2 seasons. You will either be hooked or you wont be. It took my girlfriend awhile but she is hooked on it. Obviously it has a huge following just watch the youtube reactions but then you have people who despise the show and want no one to ever watch it. And you can watch both I watch both

Last edited:
noblekane noblekane

Show is good, but some expect people to be getting killed left and right and action non stop.

I like the show think it's dope and still is good even though it does have it's flaws.

Season 2 sucks though and is drawn out, but Season 1 will suck you in... trust.

Once you get past Season 2 the show is pretty good.

The reason why GoT is so favored is because they constantly switch between characters whereas this show will dedicate a whole episode to one character, but not on the same level or caliber as a show that mastered it like Lost did.

GoT is dope, but just like TWD it has it's flaws too.

I say watch it and give it a chance and if you're not feeling it then keep it moving.

Wow how have you managed to not see Walking Dead or Thrones??

Watch both man, both are/were great shows.

The garbage crew is the scavengers and not the whispers. I wouldn't be surprised though if they put the whispers in next season. The leader is a girl named alpha and has a bald head. I expect the war to go the whole season kinda like when the governor was gone for a while then came back and tried to kill Rick towards the end of the season.

^^ I knew what you were talking about. I thought the whispers war was is decent. It brought walkers, zombies, back into the fold and made them the big draw again compared to humans. Plus its kind of still on going with major death maybe.

ill put this in a spolier
it did but the moment when alpha showed rick those million plus zombies to the actual war made it seem like they only used like half of them, which minimized the threat level of them
i mean yea they burned down hilltop but all in all that war was pretty weak

i dont see how itll translate to tv without them trying to stretch it out 2+ years

Why y'all clown Rick and Michonne's relationship but don't say anything about Carol and Ezekial. Danai is a pretty dark skin to me, she's fairly young, and Michonne already takes care of Rick's kids/ and has held him down under various circumstances since season 3. Carol is an busted old white woman and a King who can have any choice of women he wanted is supposed to have after her? Ezekial was actually supposed to be with Michonne for a while if they followed the comic. Rick and Michonne make a lot more since if you rewatch season 4/5 and read the comics.
C-_ajv3XoAED-E7.jpg

c8fedea4fe17e07e79b603461f4b1cda.jpg

2aa5e94a8760f05318adff0a2df3f7d1.png

Her costars love her so it must not be that unbelievable
tumblr_mqccrq37wy1rlasr4o3_250.gif

Jeffrey-Dean-Morgan-Danai-Gurira-Talking-Dead-5.jpg

i dont like rick and michonne only because it seems like its forgotten rick sacrificed her to the governor

if not for merle 
mean.gif

i dont like rick and michonne only because it seems like its forgotten rick sacrificed her to the governor

if not for merle :smh:
Well, that's one thing, but some people act like it's the most mind blowing thing ever but are mute when comes to Ezekial and Carol. I think he changed his mind though at the last minute, right? She even forgave him in the episode right after.

That Michonne quote to Rick always being there. That issue just released and man what a powerful issue that was

Was definitely better than last couple seasons, but seems like we're kinda heading for a repeat of Hershel's farm. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom