The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Was definitely better than last couple seasons, but seems like we're kinda heading for a repeat of Hershel's farm. :nerd:

Yep. Same ****, different show. Was surprised Travis went out like that and I'm glad they finally told the world he's not Mexican before he went. The hotel people are idiots. They're in for a mess. Even if that light never got turned on, they would've eventually had to defend that place. They have ZERO security and could be set up nice if they had sense.

The way they had Travis offed was so bogus.

FTWD is so much better than TWD, but not by as much anymore. I know they have to get rid of main characters from time to time, but that was... it was just poorly executed.

FTWD is so much better than TWD, but not by as much anymore. I know they have to get rid of main characters from time to time, but that was... it was just poorly executed.

This.

The way they killed Travis was a joke. Like he pissed off the producers or something. No way it makes sense that you have this guy thats basically a super solider and just took on like 50 walkers single handedly, using only stuff that he find on the ground mind you, and wins. Gets back with his family, just to kill him in the next scene? Why waste that time? Why portray him to be a savage, just for him to catch a stray bullet? These writers are nitwits.

This.

The way they killed Travis was a joke. Like he pissed off the producers or something. No way it makes sense that you have this guy thats basically a super solider and just took on like 50 walkers single handedly, using only stuff that he find on the ground mind you, and wins. Gets back with his family, just to kill him in the next scene? Why waste that time? Why portray him to be a savage, just for him to catch a stray bullet? These writers are nitwits.

On Reddit, they were speculating Cliff Curtis either asked to get written off the show or the producers decided to write him off after he signed up for multi-film deal to star in the next Avatar movies.

When the Travis scene was going down I wasn't buying it. Clearly it was a nightmare and Travis or Madison was gonna wake up out of it at any second. But nope, Travis said deuces and rolled out the chopper lmao.

The whole scene was dumb on Travis part anyways. Who the hell sits straight up with correct posture as you're taking fire? You in the car you in the house and someone pulls up and starts spraying bullets, the first thing you gonna do is drop to the floor and curl up and pray you don't get hit with a stray.

This dude Travis just sat there with a arch in his back. Calmly looked over his shoulder and was like Yo fam I think we takin fire? Then gets hit in the neck and was like yo Alicia open the door I'm out, tell ya moms I love her.

Smh. But we have seen the writers/producers write more lazier/sloppy scripts than this

Last edited:
I mean, damn, Madison seems pretty good already even tho her husband died like 36 hours ago. :lol:

Why man's got a suit on? It's the apocalypse fam, get you some joggers and a clean tee. You don' need no tie out here. :lol:

Dude feelin pretty good after getting stabbed in the eye with a spoon. Back at work the next day and everything.

I think we need to start tidying up some scripts. Show a lil effort at least.

i think travis got hit in the stomach thats why he aint curl up

this show and this premise really proves how white ppl just want to get rid of all the minorities

aint not one person in his camp black

the urban invaders 
eyes.gif

its like its being said without being said

luciana wanna leave cuz she dont feel safe around all those white people

madison is just fine staying there cuz shes white

they have their lily all white paradise

i hope strand shows up and puts this to the light

Last edited:
His daughter is ok right?

She stole a car and went her own way right?

I don't remember

Literally just finished the episode and had this same question. Didn't remember what happened to her either.

Solid episode through. The feel and direction of this show is definitely getting better

im glad they finally touched on that compound being all white people

the natives aint play no games scalping dude tho, thats what the white people used to do to them back in the day 
eek.gif

aint the daughter still like 16 ****** a grown man? 
nerd.gif

and she did it while moms was gone 
laugh.gif

they need to stop tryna hype this #whereisofelia idgaf and as soon as they bring her back they gon kill her off anyway

luciana dipped she prolly gon run into strand now

speaking of strand daniel need to die did him dirty 
mean.gif
 acting like ofelia was his responsibility and **** 
mean.gif

dude put that knife to maddy neck she gotta murder him 
mad.gif

i dont really buy his brand of crazy either like he half steppin if he gon be crazy just own it dont pretend its for the greater good and **** 
mean.gif

he shoulda just been arrogant like his pops run the place so he gon do whatever

and of course when daniel get back to the dam they all gon be dead or at least lola 
mean.gif

and snooki was terrible on talking dead 
sick.gif

Last edited:
I went from "yeah Daniel is a savage he gon lead that lil group and that Dam is gonna prosper under him!" to this week "screw Daniel why he do strand like that"

I get Strand is a con artist but Daniel needs to understand things change constantly like this the apocalypse bruh Ofelia ain't gonna be safe and sound waiting for you. The most secure fort can be overrun/taken over at any moment.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom