The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Morginator :lol:

12 bullets, 12 bodies. :lol: :rofl:

Ep was lit, fully expect next episode to be 60 minutes of Corral babysitting.

Morgan went full Rick :lol:

That **** Morales coming back after like 6 seasons, just to betray Rick, I expect him to catch an early fade, **** boy.

Anybody else notice how Steve from Stranger Things wields a bat and wear a red scarf. getting his young Negan on

Dude who didn't want to take his family with Rick and the crew to the CDC in season 1.

Wowww. I randomly caught that part while the marathon played a couple of weeks ago. I was just flipping through channels and wondered why we never saw dude again. I don’t remember any hints of his family dying.

Wowww. I randomly caught that part while the marathon played a couple of weeks ago. I was just flipping through channels and wondered why we never saw dude again. I don’t remember any hints of his family dying.

They should have murked dude when he left with his family.

In Puerto Rico for the week so hoping to watch both episodes next week.

Heard the ep last night was pretty good.

No AMC where I'm staying at.

There's no doubt that Rick has toughened up since the first 2 seasons but no way would Rick force himself on a woman or purposely shoot a guy so that he could be eaten by zombies.

If Shane somehow managed to survive this long,,,, Negan would have made certain to bash his brains in with Lucille in that line-up

Man I'm 2/2 falling asleep on Season 8 :lol:

Bruh I had no idea at all who Morales was at all

Why bring dude back from so long ago? :rofl:

I think Morales will end up being the TWD X FTWD cross-over character they were talking about. He was my pick before he popped up, and this further seals it for me.

episode was way too lit
morales? wtf, totally forgot about the dude

morgan with the prolific shooting. reminded of klay vs sac kings. boy was on fire, could not miss, right between they eyes type accuracy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom