The Walking Dead - Official Thread

If morales made a comeback after so much time off I have hope for Dr Dreads to come back. Maybe during the crossover :nerd:

You know what? That would actually work. I figure they’ll make it a character nobody really cares about. It’d be a good way to explain where he has been. Interesting....

Jesus is the best hand to hand fighting in the show.
lets see how carol escape this jam :lol:
they cut the actress playing rosita, negan, michone's salary? they aint been seen in a minute

daryl taking no chances these days
They all banged up. Michonne got destroyed by girl in the tower. Rosita was shot plus I think the actor was pregnant during filming.

i think they also are starting to realize what I thought should have been from the get go... strength in numbers.

Negan realized that from a long time ago and now look at his power.

He's the top dog throughout.

If you can’t trust the “numbers” because they switch sides depending on who’s winning the battle that day, then they’re useless. What justification can they give for following Negan? They were afraid? Then that’d be the same reason they’re following Rick’s crew, not because Rick is a good person and his method is better.

Episode 3 was the lowest rated ep since season 2. This thread is dead.

It's time to wrap this show up already. It's ran its course...

Episode 3 was the lowest rated ep since season 2. This thread is dead.

It's time to wrap this show up already. It's ran its course...
I agree the show is losing its ratings but you do know the show was still number 1 in ratings right? You don’t wrap a show up that’s still number 1 but I will say it shouldn't last but maybe 2 more seasons. Also they are still a good decent ways behind the comic.

Last edited:
Just went back a page to see nobody give af about this show on NT anymore :lol:. Yeah, the show is getting really repetitive. It's season 8, shows usually peak around the 5th season. The pacing of this show SUCKS. Been that way since about season 5. Last season really could have been told in 2-3 episodes but they dragged it out unnecessarily. I'm watching Talking Dead and Lil Jon needs to go. We been knew he doesn't even watch the show.

Well it be nice to talk like used to but Half the posts are about the show dying it like it’s getting under a million viewers but anyway I think tonight was the best episode of the season.

Reactions: ARK
Well it be nice to talk like used to but Half the posts are about the show dying it like it’s getting under a million viewers but anyway I think tonight was the best episode of the season.

I still feel like they should pick up the pace. They just kept flipping back and forth when all that really happened was the subjects dying and Ezekiel being caught and Carol split from the group. They keep wasting time with baby steps in the pacing, and it's getting annoying. To be honest, it's disrespectful to the viewers saying "we know you're going to watch, so we take it slow". Until people stop watching lol. I saw the preview for next week's episode with Negan and Gabriel stuck in that trailer and I completely forgot that happened...that was 2 episodes ago. You can't put characters in a spot like that and just put it on pause for that long.

I still feel like they should pick up the pace. They just kept flipping back and forth when all that really happened was the subjects dying and Ezekiel being caught and Carol split from the group. They keep wasting time with baby steps in the pacing, and it's getting annoying. To be honest, it's disrespectful to the viewers saying "we know you're going to watch, so we take it slow". Until people stop watching lol. I saw the preview for next week's episode with Negan and Gabriel stuck in that trailer and I completely forgot that happened...that was 2 episodes ago. You can't put characters in a spot like that and just put it on pause for that long.
I agree. They should have had the Gabriel episode maybe as the 3rd one and this episode could of been the 5th episode of the season. I understand the cliffhanger parts cause the comic does it but it shouldn’t be over a month difference to see what happens to Gabriel and Negan

Episode was aight to move Ezekiel’s arc forward. He needed to be humbled, happened just like it did in the comic. I’m really starting to worry about them stretching this war out across 16 episodes, they’ve already had 4 that did nothing to move the plot along from the first episode.

Still tuned in.

Ep was okay.

They're giving everyone what they want action now I don't see what the problem is.

Not going to lie I'm not as in tuned as before. It would have my full attention but now I am in my phone and have it on in the background.

Seasons are too long with 16 episodes even GoT would suck.

Also Ezekiel speeches are so cringe worthy.

Liked the humble pie he got today.

Why not just pick up the Father Gabriel story the next damn episode? Why do we have to wait 3 or 4 episodes to find out what happened with that situation?

They’re trying to do too much and in the midst of it, the storytelling is lost. At this point, I couldn’t care less about what happens to Gabriel. The show doesn’t seem to think he’s important, so why should I?

Carol just rackin up the body count. :lol: :pimp:

The tiger was kinda cringeworthy.

Wonder what Rick and Daryl gonna do with that gun. :nerd:

the walking dead just milks everything. and overall it takes away from the show. but many great shows did this. dexter did it and was pointless after season 5. iirc they say naruto shippuden was 43% filler or something like that. breaking bad had PLENTY of slow paced episodes. PLENTY.

the thing is, waiting every week for the story to move forward by 15 real minutes is painful. its a slow grind. Negan is the new favorite, and as soon as that was established now he barely gets any screen time at all thus far. Theyre milking it.

What i still dont get is how after all this time rick and co still dont put their knowledge to use. They know bullets and guns are hard to come by, but in the case of ezekiel or carrol for instance.... they see 50 guns laying on the floor basically full clip and just walk right past them. then complain 2 minutes later about being out of ammo. everyone still refuses to cover themselves in walker blood so that moving amongst the walkers is no longer an issue. its crazy. morgan having his 3rd mental break of the series is unnecessary. daryl suddenly becoming the punisher is a bit of a wtf moment.

its just weird the direction its going in right now.

Why they do Sheeva like that smh.

She could of jumped out the pit honestly. Her back was clear. All she had to do was turn around and hop out. They have a epic tiger and they let her go like that? Smh.

Back
Top Bottom