The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Got kind of lost in the show.

Missed last weeks episode because I was in PR and saw like the last 20 minutes of the episode last night.

Daryl straight popped some dude that was surrendering :smh: but dudes hated on my man Shane for being bout it.

Have to go back and watch the two previous episodes now.

Dudes pulled out some chain gun at the end and gave grey dreads crew that work though.

I think Jesus had a line about there being 2 trailers out back that could house the prisoners.

Not trying to defend the writers but from a storytelling perspective, y'all need to understand that they just can't have our "heroes" executing a bunch of Saviors gangland-style and burying em in a pit

Reactions: ARK
I think Jesus had a line about there being 2 trailers out back that could house the prisoners.

Not trying to defend the writers but from a storytelling perspective, y'all need to understand that they just can't have our "heroes" executing a bunch of Saviors gangland-style and burying em in a pit

I get that but at the same time why keep repeating this same trope with trusting clearly bad people like they did with the wolves, the junkyard people etc. Why go on an all out assault on the saviors killing with no regard in one location then the next location "oh we'll just take them back with us". There's no consistency

I get that but at the same time why keep repeating this same trope with trusting clearly bad people like they did with the wolves, the junkyard people etc. Why go on an all out assault on the saviors killing with no regard in one location then the next location "oh we'll just take them back with us". There's no consistency

Where are they in the comic ?

^ Oh definitely. If anything, the fake-surrender guy Jesus LITERALLY tried to spare in the previous ep ended up attacking him and Tara. So...that should have been a lesson to son

i think they also are starting to realize what I thought should have been from the get go... strength in numbers.

Negan realized that from a long time ago and now look at his power.

He's the top dog throughout.

Jesus is going to have his Governor/Terminus/Wolves moment soon.

Can't take prisoners and can't let them go because they always come back.

Daryl straight popped some dude that was surrendering :smh: but dudes hated on my man Shane for being bout it.

LOL not sure if serious. Dude was a lunatic/rapist/murderer.

I love Jon Bernthal too but let's not rewrite history here....

Darryl is the one bout it because he doesn't have the other characteristics Shane had above.

Darryl will shoot people who's a threat to his people. Shane will shoot you to live. Let's not make him a martyr.

Darryl is the one bout it because he doesn't have the other characteristics Shane had above.

Darryl will shoot people who's a threat to his people. Shane will shoot you to live. Let's not make him a martyr.

Name of the game is survival.

Shane only did that to one dude... some flabby and sick off screen non important dude.

Ezekiel is the best field general for morale but not for strategy

Those kingdom soldiers took those M2 Browning 50 cal bullets for King Ezekiel without heisitation tho

Can't believe Morgan lost a melee battle to Jesus with Bo Staff while Jesus was only using hands

Jesus a fool
Should've let Morgan shoot all of them or leave them to the zombies.
At least Daryl had the right idea.

lets see how carol escape this jam :lol:
they cut the actress playing rosita, negan, michone's salary? they aint been seen in a minute

daryl taking no chances these days

They let my man Dread’s role just expire. Had my guy run off into the woods followed by walkers and that was it. :lol:

The crew even went back that way to get weapons last season and nobody even mentioned him. :smh: :smh:

They let my man Dread’s role just expire. Had my guy run off into the woods followed by walkers and that was it. :lol:

The crew even went back that way to get weapons last season and nobody even mentioned him. :smh: :smh:
If morales made a comeback after so much time off I have hope for Dr Dreads to come back. Maybe during the crossover :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom