The Walking Dead - Official Thread

R3Kee0F-RVUvGbSnABq5ZdNQu5VV-2zUs744SlnlbGc.jpg

I thought the episode was good, but they jumped the storyline without no explanation.

Like negan and his crew went from being trapped on the brink of defeat to back on top of the world in the blink of an eye.

They should have shown how they got out and what Eugene's plan was or something.

Eugene seems like he's torn and doesn't know which side to go with.

carl dead dead, like for real? they going to drag him out a few seasons, half man/half walker

Was thinking maybe they can cut out that piece of his stomach/abs and stop the infection from spreading like they did with the old guy Hershel.

Didn't they show Michonne and Rick in front of Carl's grave on the preview for the 2nd half of the season?

Chandler already said his last show is episode 9. Plus I bet if we had a episode just about the saviors getting out most would of complain it was boring and how none of the big guns were there like 3 episodes ago when it was just the sanctuary.

It's a shame they won't try to end the show gracefully, because it was once a great TV show.

It turned into AMC's cashcow and I don't think they know how to keep the network above water without it.

Chandler already said his last show is episode 9. Plus I bet if we had a episode just about the saviors getting out most would of complain it was boring and how none of the big guns were there like 3 episodes ago when it was just the sanctuary.

What do you mean. There's been very little at all that's moved the story along this season. And you don't show the biggest thing since episode 1? :lol:

Yes, Im sure we would've heard opinions on how the Saviors got out dragged on for too long. :rofl:

In all seriousness it appears that the zombies were all shot when they got in because the trash truck that was rammed into the side. They basically just trickled in to be shot.

What do you mean. There's been very little at all that's moved the story along this season. And you don't show the biggest thing since episode 1? :lol:
The biggest thing that happen beside Carl was shiva dying. They never showed Rick escaping the herd in season 6. It’s not a surprise. Also by now y’all should be used to the story dragging along. They have been stringing out the stories since season 2 and this season is better then that one. If they didn’t they be way ahead of the comic by now.

i felt like the first half didn't really have any drag episodes besides maybe one.. producers know they are officially in hot water

Im curious to see how Carl's zombification will play out over the next episode or two. He may be more bold at going after Negan since he will die either way.

I won't believe Carl is dead until I see a zombie version.

His real life dad is mad at AMC for "firing" him but maybe it's one big ruse who knows.

The biggest thing that happen beside Carl was shiva dying. They never showed Rick escaping the herd in season 6. It’s not a surprise. Also by now y’all should be used to the story dragging along. They have been stringing out the stories since season 2 and this season is better then that one. If they didn’t they be way ahead of the comic by now.

Than let it be ahead. GOT doesn't drag along and it's doing just fine being ahead of the books

Than let it be ahead. GOT doesn't drag along and it's doing just fine being ahead of the books
That’s GOT. Maybe Kirkman doesn’t want it that way. It hasn’t happen in 8 seasons it’s not going to happen. Especially with a new comic issue that comes out every month. There has been maybe one dead episode this season. That’s it

That’s GOT. Maybe Kirkman doesn’t want it that way. It hasn’t happen in 8 seasons it’s not going to happen. Especially with a new comic issue that comes out every month. There has been maybe one dead episode this season. That’s it

I'd have to imagine the comics are way ahead though. I read some of them on a flight a few years back and iirc the prison which was season 3 was on like the 9th comic book.

I'd have to imagine the comics are way ahead though. I read some of them on a flight a few years back and iirc the prison which was season 3 was on like the 9th comic book.
If I remember correctly the war is around 118 and they are now 175 so a good 50 issues behind the tv show is. I do wish this war was half the season but is what it is

I won't believe Carl is dead until I see a zombie version.

His real life dad is mad at AMC for "firing" him but maybe it's one big ruse who knows.

yup, if this is true they did Carl pretty dirty but pressure's on Gimple to fix this show which is floundering badly. I personally think it's a wrap, he should be fired

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 5.50.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 5.50.12 PM.png
    103.7 KB · Views: 69
Chandler will be fine, his dad got no reason to be angry at anyone. 8 seasons on a hit show is Im sure more than he expected starting out. Gonna have multiple offers for other shows soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom