The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Stupid *** kid running his yap, putting everyone safety at risk due to the power of boners. Darryl shoulda whooped his ***.
They should have shot all of them as soon as they showed up outside the gates. I'm sure they won't because "we need to find out about Alden and Luke". No one gives a **** about them. They probably dead anyway or at least won't be of any use if they get returned.

Harry almost experienced Hammer Time
Did not know that kid was a female until ol girl said she wanted to stay wither her sister

Damn NT is off this show.
They could have slaughtered them out in the open and saved us from a struggle season man.
This idiot Ezekiel is going to risk lives to get cinema supplies?
This punk Henry need his *** kicked bruh.
Yaaawn they negotiating with this clown to give the girl he just met in exchange for the lives of 2 of their people. Son is ****ing annoying. I know this arc was probably Cooooorlllllls but at least he was gang gang from jump. This kid comes from nowhere and ruins **** and they have to cater to him. Let him go and figure it out on his own since he's a know it all. Someone needs to snuff this *****.
These ****** bout to have a last stand for a ****ing movie bulb. All because ***** wanted a movie night for the kids. **** them kids.
They expect me to root for people who won't get out of their own way. **** that.

So serious sometimes with the show. So you’re saying if you lost everything you would never want your kids to experience a movie if they could? Maybe bring som joy especially cause it seems the kingdom is struggling. Slaughter a whole group? What happen last time they thought they slaughtered a group? Oh wait Negan and saviors hit back a lot harder. This group can control herds.

Y’all do serious sometimes with the show. So you’re saying if you lost everything you would never want your kids to experience a movie if they could? Maybe bring som joy especially cause it seems the kingdom is struggling. Slaughter a whole group? Hmm what happen last time they thought they slaughtered a group? Oh wait Negan and saviors hit back a lot harder. This group can control herds.
Sure they can experience a movie, not at the risk of my life tho. **** them kids. So essentially theres a threat you let them see where you live stupid thirsty Henry gives her all the details about your community, their leader shows up and you're lets just let them go im sure theyre good people who wont come for us. They need Shane's pragmatism.
My points are moot because they're TV good guys so instead of doing the smart thing they'll do the good guy shtick and they'll never face what the actual consequences would be.

Sure they can experience a movie, not at the risk of my life tho. **** them kids. So essentially theres a threat you let them see where you live stupid thirsty Henry gives her all the details about your community, their leader shows up and you're lets just let them go im sure theyre good people who wont come for us. They need Shane's pragmatism.
My points are moot because they're TV good guys so instead of doing the smart thing they'll do the good guy shtick and they'll never face what the actual consequences would be.
Do you have kids? If you do you would do anything to show them a good time. Oh and they have face the actual consequences. Do you not remember what happen to Rick and the saviors? Let’s just wipe out the compound and prove a point. How did that work out for Glenn and Abe? You don’t think the whispers have more numbers in that. Henry is different story. Yeah what he said is dumb but he also was raised in the apocalypse away from all civilization.

Do you have kids? If you do you would do anything to show them a good time. Oh and they have face the actual consequences. Do you not remember what happen to Rick and the saviors? Let’s just wipe out the compound and prove a point. How did that work out for Glenn and Abe? You don’t think the whispers have more numbers in that. Henry is different story. Yeah what he said is dumb but he also was raised in the apocalypse away from all civilization.
Doing anything beyond what's reasonable for your kids is how you end up with Henrys. I dont need to have kids to know that going into a theater full of walkers to get a bulb for a ****ing movie is not high on the necessity list.
Bet you it would be a lot smarter to take out Alpha and all those whisperers while you have them right there instead of letting them regroup with all the info they now have on you plus the fact that they know the "good guys" are soft.

Doing anything beyond what's reasonable for your kids is how you end up with Henrys. I dont need to have kids to know that going into a theater full of walkers to get a bulb for a ****ing movie is not high on the necessity list.
Bet you it would be a lot smarter to take out Alpha and all those whisperers while you have them right there instead of letting them regroup with all the info they now have on you plus the fact that they know the "good guys" are soft.
it’s not a necessity but you just proved you don’t have kids. You do whatever it takes to make them happy to escape even if it’s for one night. Jerry says it in the show. You got all the answers just kill everybody. Shane was a terrible leader. Season 3 first episode carol admits they never would of gotten as far with Shane as their leader

it’s not a necessity but you just proved you don’t have kids. You do whatever it takes to make them happy to escape even if it’s for one night. Jerry says it in the show. You got all the answers just kill everybody. Shane was a terrible leader. Season 3 first episode carol admits they never would of gotten as far with Shane as their leader
Shane was an ******* but in any real situation he's a better leader than Rick. No I'm not saying the solution is just kill everybody but the guys wearing walker faces is a safe bet.
This season is better than the previous ones but the characters still make stupid decisions. I got too much time invested to stop watching but I'm not gon act like it's amazing TV.

Yes kill a group that you know nothing about that has two of your hostages and is able to control a herd of walkers. Every says Shane is such a great leader. Rick has his faults but It has been mention in the show plenty of times rick was the better leader. Shane abandon his own people 3 episodes in. Great leader

Last edited:
Yes kill a group that you know nothing about that has two of your hostages and is able to control a herd of walkers. Every says Shane is such a great leader. Rick has his faults but It has been mention in the show plenty of times rick was the better leader. Shane abandon his own people 3 episodes in. Great leader
He was too pragmatic to be a tv good guy. I said to off them after you made the trade and got your people back.
So they should be kept alive because they control walkers?

He was too pragmatic to be a tv good guy. I said to off them after you made the trade and got your people back.
So they should be kept alive because they control walkers?
you thinking like Monday morning Qb. Should of done this should of done that. You’re in their situation you know nothing about this group except they are walk with the dead so it’s hard to tell who is who. No idea if they have hundreds more or where they could be. So your goal slaughter them all and start a war for no reason?

you thinking like Monday morning Qb. Should of done this should of done that. You’re in their situation you know nothing about this group except they are walk with the dead so it’s hard to tell who is who. No idea if they have hundreds more or where they could be. So your goal slaughter them all and start a war for no reason?
I don't got all the answers Sway but any threat to my group is getting dealt with.

I still like the show and will watch as long as its airing.

Me to thought it got better when that tinder hearted sissy Carl got bit. Really hate the whole i wanna save strangers theory. There is a zombie apocalypse and you wanna have a camp fire kumbaya lol? Hope Henry get snuffed out next he actin like a littlie punk bish cause the whispers daughter wanted to give him some box.

I still like the show and will watch as long as its airing.

Me to thought it got better when that tinder hearted sissy Carl got bit. Really hate the whole i wanna save strangers theory. There is a zombie apocalypse and you wanna have a camp fire kumbaya lol? Hope Henry get snuffed out next he actin like a littlie punk bish cause the whispers daughter wanted to give him some box.

The are really nailing it with the Whisperers, Alpha is a damn G. It's a shame the show is noticeably better now that no one watches it

Reactions: ARK
what sort of challenge was that :lol:

The head scene was dope though. And Alpha handing it to him.

and Henry is my new most hated character.

Reactions: ARK
i dont know which is more bad as negan ripping out spencer guts or alpha slicing that girls head off

Back
Top Bottom