The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Kingdom is just so isolated it’s farther away from the other communities. I really want to know what happen to cause michonne to be how she is. Alpha scene was legit. I approve of beta also

Last edited:
Is geographical distance really the reason?

Kingdom is just so isolated it’s farther away from the other communities. I really want to know what happen to cause michonne to be how she is. Aloha scene was legit. I approve of beta also

The concept of the whisperers is so stupid to me when I try to imagine if the show was real life.
A group of people that wears zombie faces and just walks around all day? Whats the point? What are they hoping to achieve living like wild animals? Why do people even join them?
Building a community like hilltop makes the most sense.

Having said all that I find the whisperer girl kinda cute

The show is definitely on an upswing now. I wasn't sure if I'd like it once Rick was gone, but it's better than it's been in a while. Characters are compelling again, I just hope that they don't drag it out. I never stopped watching the show, but now instead of just having it on as background in the hour that it's on, I'm actually paying attention more closely again. Judith really gonna be testing Michonne's patience :lol:, but she had a point about Negan imo. Henry is a damn fool, she should have went super smash bros upside his head when he wasn't looking.

Good episode. Cant wait to see Beta get down next episode.

they shoulda got an actually basketball player to play him lol

I like the direction they’re going. I didn’t care how they handled Ricks departure however.

Feels like there is someone missing. Someone of Daryl’s caliber. I assume that role will be taken up by Negan.

How do you guys feel about the time jump since Ricks departure?

The concept of the whisperers is so stupid to me when I try to imagine if the show was real life.
A group of people that wears zombie faces and just walks around all day? Whats the point? What are they hoping to achieve living like wild animals? Why do people even join them?

Having said all that I find the whisperer girl kinda cute
you really don’t think people in this day and age would do that? That’s exactly what they believe that the wild animals are taking back over before mankind. Yes building a community makes the most sense but look at our world I would guranteed we would have people dressed like that

can someone explain why the real walkers cant detect the whisperers? is it really just cause of the mask and their awful body postures when walking?

can someone explain why the real walkers cant detect the whisperers? is it really just cause of the mask and their awful body postures when walking?
idk if it’s been said in the show but some also wear the skin of the walkers and not just the mask which helps them

I like the direction they’re going. I didn’t care how they handled Ricks departure however.

Feels like there is someone missing. Someone of Daryl’s caliber. I assume that role will be taken up by Negan.

How do you guys feel about the time jump since Ricks departure?

Now that Ricks been gone a while because of how bad his character has been the last several seasons I don’t miss him one bit. Same with Carl. The show runner switch really unlocked something in Daryl and actually made him a decent character again and Alpha is the type of acting this show hasn’t had in a long time. She’s legit terrifying, not on no jokey joke crap like Negan

There’s still at least 5-7 more characters they can afford to lose that could make the show better but we shall see how it goes. We already know Michonne and Maggie are gone so who else is next.

Reactions: ARK

That also doesnt make sense. Walkers are braindead other than having one brain function which is to eat. But the show tells you they can also smell and see?
In earlier seasons when there were no whisperers people just smeared walker guts on them to walk among them. Didnt have to do the walker shuffle even. Just walk slowly.

Well the masks are made from the skin of the dead so maybe in a way it operates like the guts.

It really doesn't. To be caught slipping out in the open by real walkers like happen in the show. The skin aspect only makes sense when going out to hunt or scout.

That also doesnt make sense. Walkers are braindead other than having one brain function which is to eat. But the show tells you they can also smell and see?
In earlier seasons when there were no whisperers people just smeared walker guts on them to walk among them. Didnt have to do the walker shuffle even. Just walk slowly.

I'm still not sure why Rick and them didn't use it more.

Caught the episode last night and I've been watching on and off since Rick decided to save Neagan at the end of season 6-7 and I have to catch up now.

Caught episodes here and there and the one where garbage lady saved Rick.

Show seems like it's going good, but still a lot of the same plot lines and BS that I remember :lol:

Do you guys know if Walking Dead is available on any of the streaming platforms or anything? NetFlix, Prime?

Caught the episode last night and I've been watching on and off since Rick decided to save Neagan at the end of season 6-7 and I have to catch up now.

Caught episodes here and there and the one where garbage lady saved Rick.

Show seems like it's going good, but still a lot of the same plot lines and BS that I remember :lol:

Do you guys know if Walking Dead is available on any of the streaming platforms or anything? NetFlix, Prime?
Netflix has seasons 1-8

Just looked it up and Season 9 is not available on NetFilx or Amazon Prime as yet.

I'm assuming they put it up after the season ends then.

Damn how am I going to watch Game of Thrones now. Have to plan this out.

Netflix has seasons 1-8

Yeah I've watched all the seasons religiously since the beginning live, but not season 9 I kind of fell out with it but caught episodes here and there.

Season 8 ended with Ricks group beating Neagan, but Rick ended up saving his life and Maggie and Daryl wasn't happy and I think they wanted to go against Rick or something like that.

I remember that was the last episode I seen where I was following everything and Eugene made fake bullets that blew up all of Neagan't guys hands or cause their guns to backfire.

I've caught pieces of this season here and there, but only caught last night episode and the where Rick "died".

I have Fios so maybe I can access AMC on demand to catch up.

Season 9 is not on netflix and I have Amazon Prime, but you have to pay 5.99 per episode or something like that.

Back
Top Bottom