The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Around that same time when Jadus got helicopter ppl to get Rick, they showed Jadus had Heath's Van so she had called those folks to get Heath back some time after he disappeared

when was that even disclosed? i dont even remember that. lmao what a cop out to get dude outta here

Apparently there is some huge news with the comic and I can make a correlation with the "helicopter people" and Rick. When I get on desktop and can use spoilers I will put it out there.

So apparently Kirkman has abruptly ended the comic with the last issue out tomorrow. But as of now before I can read the next issue, Rick has died an issue ago. He died in a new settlement where thier societal advancement seems far ahead of Rick and Co but at a price.
My belief is that the people who obducted Rick in the show are the same group that he was with when he met his demise. I could see the movies based around this same story and having another main character going in search of Rick and leaving TWD show to do so.
As far

They're going to hit Kirkman with petitions. He better turn off his phone and get drunk with the wife on some D&D ****.

Since the comic ending news came out of the blue I expect them to do the same with the shows one day. Even though Kirkman isnt involved anymore.

Well.......Fear is reverse engineering planes now. That's a thing.

Surgeries without proper meds or equipment is one thing, but fixing a plane with a bunch of scraps? :lol:

I'm not even sure the point of the show anymore. We gettin'nem to the main show, or what're we doin here?

Well.......Fear is reverse engineering planes now. That's a thing.

Surgeries without proper meds or equipment is one thing, but fixing a plane with a bunch of scraps? :lol:

I'm not even sure the point of the show anymore. We gettin'nem to the main show, or what're we doin here?
i keep telling myself to catch up with fear, but theyve completely lost what made the show great early on... it feels like a chore to even bring myself to watch it

Kind of not surprised about the comic news. His ending to Invincible was 4/8.

they really about to give this show to Morgan and kill off all the main family characters if alicia is done too

Back
Top Bottom