The Walking Dead - Official Thread

the back half of this season was some of the best. was a little wary with the time jump, but the storytelling has been A+
excited to see Alpha vs Carol showdown
that tease at the end with the radio :nerd:

Fear the Walking Dead in June

Did her show get cancelled yet? Will it be by the time they start shooting season 10? What was Beta doing to Alpha and why?

her show doing surprisingly well

Neegans character arc is really interesting.

they'll give him that full redemption story. probably end up sacrificing his life to save Judith.

Last edited:
Worst season finale so far IMO.I hope that stooge Scott Gimple wasn’t bsing when he said 2020 is going to be great with new spinoffs and the RG movie.

Boring finale. At least nobody else died and they got to throw snowballs at each other tho!

Once they started throwing snowballs, I sat on the edge of my seat and was like the Whisperers are about to come out like some Commando's and start killing everybody. But nah:smh:

Who wants to see a Rick Grimes movie and spin offs when they can barely get the original show correct?

Who wants to see a Rick Grimes movie and spin offs when they can barely get the original show correct?
you don’t think a Rick Grimes movie will make them money? That’s a lot of story to tell in 6yrs. They already confirmed more spin offs.

you don’t think a Rick Grimes movie will make them money? That’s a lot of story to tell in 6yrs. They already confirmed more spin offs.

I'd rather for them to concentrate on improving the writing on the show.

On Fear Of The Walking Dead they tried that beginning storyline and screwed that up.

disregard my last post... im following this walking dead account on IG and they post accurate spoilers all the time... but this is april fools day so today the owner of that IG account is posting ridiculous rumors... they said the dog got sick from the fake snow and the owner doesnt want the dog to be on season 10... such BS lol

giphy.gif

IM HERE FOR THIS ENERGY

Back
Top Bottom