The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Danai Gurira Confirms Exit From The Series

Danai Gurira is the latest cast member to bid farewell to The Walking Dead. During the show's Hall H panel earlier today, the Black Panther star confirmed that the upcoming tenth season will be her last. This effectively leaves Norman Reedus' Daryl the show's new lead following the departures of Andrew Lincoln (Rick Grimes) and Lauren Cohan (Maggie Greene).

"I'd just like to say that this has been one of the purest joys of my life, to play this role, and to be amongst these people and those that are not here right now and amongst all of you," she told fans in attendance. "I'm very, very thankful for the experience I’ve had in ways that I can’t even express right now. My heart does not leave in any way shape or form."

Ftwd has been renewed for another season

xPN8pJK.gif

I hate FTWD with a passion but I wanna see it through. Its horrible

I really want to get back in this show

last thing I remember was the people that live in the dump and rick was thrown in some pit, there was a new group of all women survivors too

I gave up because these episodes are just so dam drawn out and we get so much filler

I cant even remember what season this was in lol. Does this really get better?

I really want to get back in this show

last thing I remember was the people that live in the dump and rick was thrown in some pit, there was a new group of all women survivors too

I gave up because these episodes are just so dam drawn out and we get so much filler

I cant even remember what season this was in lol. Does this really get better?
it does. Season 8 can be a little drag but 9 is really good and gets back to what the walking dead

didnt even know it returned tonight :lol:
guess Lauren Cohen returning to the show after his show got cancelled

everyone a goddamn sharpshooter in the show, all of a sudden these guys are spear throwing masters

it also felt like a 25min episode but after every two minutes is followed by a 5min commercial

it was annoying

Back
Top Bottom