The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Oh and my predicition about it being Merle watching that old chick dig in those walker yambs was wrong. I got hype for a quick second thinking what if who was watching her was Tyrese and co. That'd be a great surprise given I heard no rumors about casting for him. Kinda doubt it though and it'll probably be some new enemy before the Governor steps in.

The previews seems like it might reveal who that was watching them since I don't believe it was the prisoners that opened up a part of the gate.

Does anyone know who that Latino looking dude with the bat is from? I've seen him somewhere in a movie/show. Looks really familiar.
He's from Sons of Anarchy
What character does he play on soa?

I didn't even recognize him.
All you dudes in here, patiently waiting to watch this bootleg show.
Go watch Homeland or Boardwalk.

If you don't like the show, why bother coming in here?
Because he wants to get people to watch to shows but doesn't know how to do so without being a condescending prick.

On another note:I don't see why it was necessary to kill the military guys. I knew the governor couldn't be trusted but I can't tell if he's a bad guy or a good guy. Due to this zombie infestation, laws, morals, etc have been thrown out the window. So I'm not sure if the Governor is someone who I want to root for.

I wonder why he's not telling people is name. Andrea wants to stay but she doesn't seem suspicious about that.

I wonder why the black girl and that black guy kept making eye contact.

On another note: I just saw that pic of big tiny's bashed head. WOW that's probably the most goriest thing that I've seen on tv. It amazes me how all this violence is rated tv14.

Last edited:
^^ the governer is happy with his power and his position in his town. he don't want military guys influencing others in town and to overthrow the geoverner.

plus the governer want all the yambs to himself along with his posse

i don't like the governor. i hope the guys discover their compound and merl and daryl take him out. i really want to see merl and daryl together doing work.

For a second, I was really ticked with how they'd changed the Governor... but they nailed it. Can't wait to see where this goes.

The heads in a tank scene was straight out the comic! 
pimp.gif
    He's gotta have some entertainment  it's not like they have TV.

I bet Glenn's gonna have a one on one fight with the Asian guy in the Governor's group.

And Michonne's either gonna kill the black guy in the group or sleep with him.

Damn, Andrea was looking super loose in this episode. After a day she's ready to jump on the Governor. The last time I saw the actor playing the Governor in something, it was that crappy Basic Instinct 2 movie.

I like how on The Talking Dead they called the other Asian guy, Evil Glen. That Nasa mohawk guy is internet famous now, he got all the nerdy internet girls on lock.

Great episode

Why dude keeping the heads in the tank?

Wife & daughter in there?
Heads in the tank:
Dude's a psychopath.  In the comic he sits down in the chair with a drink and goes "All these channels, and not a thing to watch" and the next page is the heads in the tank.  He's just crazy and likes to look at zombie heads.
Wife and Daughter (Since we didn't see it I'm 99% sure this is cut out of the show, but has to do with comic governor's craziness).  Also a mention of Rick:
His wife and daughter are dead.  I won't spoil how.  In the comic he keeps his zombie daughter chained up in his apartment and feeds her people's body parts.  Body parts like Rick's right hand...

Last edited:
:wow: at the ending.

The Governors character is interesting because he comes off as calm, but as last nights episode showed, he has a real shady side.

Andrea also seems to easy going about all of this.

Next weeks episode seems :nthat:

MIchionne cut off her zombies' heads with the quickness to make them stop making noise. I was surprised she didn't even think twice about it since people made it sound like they were important people to her.

Since they went in a different direction it's safe to say: In the comic, Michonne encounters the prison group. She is told she can't enter the prison with her pets. So she slices their heads off with no hesitation.

how in the hell is that safe to say? if i recall correctly, this is still the thread for the TV show and not the comics.

what if some of us wanted to read/are reading the comics and you just spoiled it? if we wanted that, we would go in the comic book thread. :stoneface:

some of y'all, man... :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Very good episode last night.

I can definitely seeing Glenn and that other Asian guy beefing. Asian vs. Asian

They were important to her in a past life, they served a purpose in their new life. They kept her safe and lugged her things around.

Since they went in a different direction it's safe to say: In the comic, Michonne encounters the prison group. She is told she can't enter the prison with her pets. So she slices their heads off with no hesitation.
Ok. Thanks for the info. I was just wondering if she was more sentimental to them in the comics and kept them around a lot longer. But it seems like she can drop them like a bad habit if she has to in the comics, just like she did in the episode.

how in the hell is that safe to say? if i recall correctly, this is still the thread for the TV show and not the comics.
what if some of us wanted to read/are reading the comics and you just spoiled it? if we wanted that, we would go in the comic book thread. :stoneface:
some of y'all, man... :smh: :smh: :smh:

I'm convinced people are too thick headed to wrap their brands around the idea of discussing only the show in a thread about the show.

like go the **** to the comic thread if you want to chat about that ****. you're not cool cause you have extra info that others do not have. they are aware the info is out there and are not currently seeking it.

:x

and here we go about the comic vs show thread thing again

if I knew or "thought" someone was gonna mention something I wouldnt want to know then I wouldnt even enter the thread

that way you wont have to worry about what the next NTer "might" post

people are gonna mention the comics in this thread regardless of how much someone might complain

its a show based off of a comic series

the best thing you can suggest is using the spoiler alert in this thread instead of tryin to tell someone not to post in this thread

Last edited:
The thread title clearly states The Walking Dead Season 3.

If you want to talk about the comics make a thread. I don't think that's asking too much.

^
but this has been said over and over and over again

and STILL it hasnt changed obviously

so instead off keep going back and forth just say use the "spoiler feature"

that way everybody is happy u wont see anything about the comics and they can post in this thread

Back
Top Bottom