The Walking Dead - Official Thread

^ the exec on the talking dead sarcastically said " andrew would have to be pretty quick, wouldnt he" and she said, "thats what is being implied" when asked if andrew set them up.

with that being said i wouldnt be surprised if he had some help from an unseen character.

yes, bro (or at least it's heavily implied that it was him). i see that went right over your head. :lol:

the host of the talking dead just said he can't explain "these feels" that he has about the show. :lol: *typical response* he definitely lurks NT. */typical response*
I still don't understand how he made it out of the yard full of walkers. I could have sworn you heard him screaming after Rick shut the door.

me neither, man. i could've sworn he was feasted on. :lol: and then to come back and tactically plan that ambush was mind blowing. :lol: he was a convict, though. and we don't know what kind, so i guess anything goes lol.

baby scene was disgusting, maggie was elbows deep and taking forever to pull the baby out, i thought it was gona bust thru that open wound as a zombie 

maggie's real life accent makes me stiff as a crowbar

Had a feeling it was him messing with them.

:smh: @ Them killing T-Dog before the impending confrontation with Merle.

:wow: @ Everything that happened this episode. They weren't joking about this season. They're going balls deep.

I think all of us wanted Lori dead but didn't want her dead. I didn't think they would actually kill her off. I always thought it would be Rick Lori and Carl who were untouchable. I'm very perplexed .

It just seemed like most stories in this world always had the protagonist's significant other always somehow surviving to bring some sort or moral balance.

I don't want to live on this planet anymore. They killed my son T-dog by ripping his neck off

shes not dead. They didnt show it. She's gonna make a miraculous recovery or be a walker. no way carl shot her.

anyone else get annoyed by the terrible emotional faces they be having. especially rick.
lmao at daryl creeping up like a ninja behind the black prisoner when he had the gun

im assuming lori is not dead and she will probably come back as a walker and bite someone in the group causing the kid to run off or kill someone else by mistake.

shes not dead. They didnt show it. She's gonna make a miraculous recovery or be a walker. no way carl shot her.
nah i think it's a done deal. i doubt that gunshot came from anywhere other than that room and carl looked like he definitely did something that tore him up

nah i think it's a done deal. i doubt that gunshot came from anywhere other than that room and carl looked like he definitely did something that tore him up

i know theyre trying to portray him as strong but kid had no emotion at all whatsoever.

Just watched the episode.

Sweet Lord.
eek.gif

I know everyone (myself included) wanted Lori to get got but damn that scene was sad.

And the producers really been going in with the gore this season; that C-section scene.
sick.gif

T-Dog.
tired.gif

I was really surprised he lasted that long to be honest.

Man.

I dont even know what to think of this episode. I loved it, but hate it at the same time. :smh:

Unless I see a body I don't believe Laurie is dead.

And Maggie has an accent, good gawd I'd wife.

OMG this is the saddest episode ever. I wanted Lori dead, but the way she died was so sad..Damn and T-dog...wow. Can't believe he went out like that. Andrew Lincoln needs to get an Emmy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom