The Walking Dead - Official Thread

So say you're covered in walker guts and you're in a crowd of walkers. Then you decide to shank one in the head. Will you be noticed by the rest?
Naw, its all about the smell. I say that because lets say you have a group of walkers and one gets shot and drops, the others don't look to him in concern.
Good point.

Also, why would they even express concern when they're all already dead?
laugh.gif

Someone needs to make a zombie movie or show from the point of view of the zombies.

*waits for hollywood to make this happen*

Anybody still shocked that T-Dog died. I am! Been like 3 episodes and I'm still in awe. haha

Last edited:
lol All throughout this entire thread I saw the name "tyreese" pop up, and thinking...who the hell is that!? T-Doggs real name?/

Damn Hollywood won't let anything slip thru their hands, good concept though I'll probably watch it lol
There was that movie a while back called My Boyfriend's Back (1993) about a girl's boyfriend coming back as a zombie.

Warm Bodies looks funny. Rob Corddry is awesome. The lead actor is Beast from X-Men and Jennifer Lawrence's boyfriend (lucky guy). The babysitter from Crazy, Stupid Love is in it too :evil: :evil:.

Allegedly Cutty from the Wire is going to play the Tyreese role, he's been hanging around Atlanta lately.

If true...:pimp:

Regarding Governor and Rick
I don't think they're going to cut Rick's hand off. I think Merle took over that role as the one handed guy. As an antagonist, it just fits him more and makes him appear more evil. I don't think they'll do that with Rick for the show, especially since he's the main character. Other stuff that'll happen to other characters though, like Carl losing his eye is easier since he'll just have to wear an eyepatch.

Allegedly Cutty from the Wire is going to play the Tyreese role, he's been hanging around Atlanta lately.

If true...:pimp:

Regarding Governor and Rick
I don't think they're going to cut Rick's hand off. I think Merle took over that role as the one handed guy. As an antagonist, it just fits him more and makes him appear more evil. I don't think they'll do that with Rick for the show, especially since he's the main character. Other stuff that'll happen to other characters though, like Carl losing his eye is easier since he'll just have to wear an eyepatch.
They'll probably do something else to him though like give him a scar. We've seen Rick after the winter and this change after this season he's going to have to make that final advancement in to comic Rick.

Ah sorry about that. Haven't kept up with this thread recently. I had my expectations low for this season considering how lackluster Season 2 was (the first half) but so far this season has been good. No complete filler episodes so far.

90 Minutes. :smokin

I'm not the only one kind of bored with this season, right? Woodbury... what a boring storyline. It's not like Andrea was an intriguing character anyway. Why give her character's endeavors almost 50% of the show's plot?

Season 2 was amazing, hopefully this one takes an upturn. They should have never killed off Shane. :smh:

^ I agree about Andrea. I mean, she literally tried to kill herself and has never really shown appreciation for still being alive, yet she's supposed to be some type of focal point. She could at least be sexy if her actual character angle is going to be so thin.

I'm also disappointed with how they introduced Michonne. The way she had her walkers trained in comparison to how they are utilized by the colony kinda irks me. They could have them on treadmills powering generators or something.

Back
Top Bottom