The Walking Dead - Official Thread

CHALK THIS UP DARYL IS GONE

if u read the comics u know all the stuff Daryl has done in the show was really Tyrese (clearing out the prison, living in the prison, Ricks right hand man, Fan favorite, strong dude mentally and physically)

Last edited:

CHALK THIS UP DARYL IS GONE
if u read the comics u know all the stuff Daryl has done in the show was really Tyrese (clearing out the prison, living in the prison, Ricks right hand man, Fan favorite, strong dude mentally and physically)

just looked it up we have 2 more episode before the break

Episode 7 & 8 will be the last of Season 3 part 1

They said Tyrese will come episode 8

so that just means more main characters will die in episode 8 and they will sneak Tyrese in the ending like they did Michonne last season and everybody will be wanting to know who is this new guy and whats his story

BAM!!!!!

The whole plot to Season 3 part 2 the Tyrese era

all predictions but I feel im pretty accurate

Last edited:
Michonne coming down from the trees outta nowhere (especially right after Merle taunting her) :pimp: Her finding Rick & their camp covered in Zombie guts too :pimp:

Can't wait to see what goes down with her & the camp now... Her teaming up with them would be :wow:

Andrea giving it up :rofl: It was only a matter of time.

Merle & Daryl :nerd: Rick & the Govenor :nerd:

Its about to get real next episode with everything going down.

might be slow, but did michone get bit cause none of the walkers attacked her?

about to go down :pimp:
rick v the governor
prison v woodbury

about to go down :pimp:
rick v the governor
prison v woodbury

She was covered in the walkers guts and the walkers around her couldn't smell her scent.

how the hell did rick see michonne on the fence?

i hope they dont kill off daryl. at least let him feel some carol yambs first. who else is gonna ride around in a loud chopper but shoots arrows b/c they are more quiet than guns

I don't read the comics, but was the phone-call a significant moment in the comics? 

A lot of guys were saying both Glenn and Michonne should have killed Merle.  That is what we want them to do, but is it what their characters would have done? 

I'm not sure we were given a lot of background info on Glenn, but I think he was just an average guy. Would killing Merle (before he jumped Maggie) right then and there have made sense in the context of his character?  Merle had already lowered his weapon and Glenn was in the process of trying to negotiate with him in trying to have Daryl meet him at that parking lot. That seemed like something Glenn would have done, plus he probably didn't want to have to deal with Daryl as the guy who killed his brother.  

As for Michonne, like they mentioned in the Talking Dead, it's not in her character to do so. She's (from what I've seen on the show) not as instinctive as some of the other guys. She sits back and evaluates the situation first before making her move. Furthermore, she had no idea who Glenn and Maggie were.  Would it have been in her best-interests to risk her life (she didn't have a gun) for these people?

I would prefer it if they didn't kill-off Daryl! 

how the hell did rick see michonne on the fence?

I wouldn't have been easy, but she was holding the red shopping basket (with the baby formula), so that could have stood out to Rick.

Last edited:
I don't read the comics, but was the phone-call a significant moment in the comics? 

A lot of guys were saying both Glenn and Michonne should have killed Merle.  That is what we want them to do, but is it what their characters would have done? 
I'm not sure we were given a lot of background info on Glenn, but I think he was just an average guy. Would killing Merle (before he jumped Maggie) right then and there have made sense in the context of his character?  Merle had already lowered his weapon and Glenn was in the process of trying to negotiate with him in trying to have Daryl meet him at that parking lot. That seemed like something Glenn would have done, plus he probably didn't want to have to deal with Daryl as the guy who killed his brother.  

As for Michonne, like they mentioned in the Talking Dead, it's not in her character to do so. She's (from what I've seen on the show) not as instinctive as some of the other guys. She sits back and evaluates the situation first before making her move. Furthermore, she had no idea who Glenn and Maggie were.  Would it have been in her best-interests to risk her life (she didn't have a gun) for these people?

I would prefer it if they didn't kill-off Daryl! 

I wouldn't have been easy, but she was holding the red shopping basket (with the baby formula), so that could have stood out to Rick.

I don't think Rick really noticed her. He noticed that a group of Walkers start to crowd the fence and went to see why. As he got closer he saw that something was different about one of the Walkers, and that is she wasn't a Walker.

And yeah, IMO the phone thing does hold some importance in the comics.

Last edited:
I don't think Rick really noticed her. He noticed that a group of Walkers start to crowd the fence and went to see why. As he got closer he saw that something was different about one of the Walkers, and that is she wasn't a Walker.
And yeah, IMO the phone thing does hold some importance in the comics.

I think Rick noticed the hand basket that Michonne had with her.

Honestly glen doesn't have it in him. He's too soft.

I would've clipped Meryl.

Told Maggie to either mind her business or lied about who he was and kept it moving.

Hey_

From a writing standpoint it seems an ill fit to kill Daryl and replace him with Tyrese.

How do they drop a fan favorite whose character has been well established, for a new dude that won't have the time necessary to gain Rick's trust (and become a fan favorite)?

Also, when they add Tyrese, they're probably going to drop Oscar.

In fact, Oscar will probably receive Tyrese's comic death

One brotha per group rule.

Didn't Sarah Wayne Callies hint that "another kid" would be killed off in an EW article?

Julius F. Wrek

^:lol: No impact at all if that happens to Oscar. To me it'd be more interesting if they choose to do it to Glen or Daryl.

Things escalated to a whole other level after what happened to Rick then Tyrese.

Last edited:
Hey_

^:lol: No impact at all if that happens to Oscar. To me it'd be more interesting if they choose to do it to Glen or Daryl.
Things escalated to a whole other level after what happened to Rick then Tyrese.

True.

But they'd have to give Tyrese time for Rick to value his "character".

i recall the season 2's finale at the farm, they culled the group significantly by dropping the "supporting" characters. I expect Carol, Axel, Maggie's sister, Herschel, and maaaaybe Glen to meet their end.

Its completely possible and likely for them to kill Daryl off, I just hope they don't. At least, a bit into season 4. Give Tyrese a chance to impress before he assumes the "right hand man" role.

We should all be on the look out for these actors being added to the casts of any new projects...

Julius F. Wrek

I'm not saying kill Tyrese or immediately make him the right hand man. I'm saying it makes no sense to do that to Oscar.

The way things are going I feel Tyrese is going to survive past The Governor arc and be around for a while since they like to go in different directions from the comic.

I think Daryl's going to die but I wouldn't mind if he stuck around with Tyrese and the writers showed some creativity by giving them both distinct roles. Makes no sense why the group can't have more badasses. I mean Michonne assumes the right hand man role later in the comic and that was while other characters were around.

I got hope now that they do things so differently from the comics.

Props to the writing staff. Still incorporating some of the classic comic moments (phone, Governor head cabinet) but switching it up too.

Don't know how this will play out, and I've read every comic up to #104.

Honestly, confused by Andrea, Darryl, Merle, Governor, Maggie, Glenn, Carol, and the suspected "new character".

I just hope they don't kill off Daryl. He's easily the best character behind Rick, show and comic combined. There's a reason he keeps surviving, to kill him off would be a mistake. However, I do think Rick's fate from the comics will either be met by another member of the group or not at all.

Hey_

I'm not saying kill Tyrese or immediately make him the right hand man. I'm saying it makes no sense to do that to Oscar.
The way things are going I feel Tyrese is going to survive past The Governor arc and be around for a while since they like to go in different directions from the comic.
I think Daryl's going to die but I wouldn't mind if he stuck around with Tyrese and the writers showed some creativity by giving them both distinct roles. Makes no sense why the group can't have more badasses. I mean Michonne assumes the right hand man role later in the comic and that was while other characters were around.
I got hope now that they do things so differently from the comics.

I agree.

But it'll probably happen.

It may be not be as dramatic as Tyrese's death in the comics, but that guy is chum. He did have that one moment of pride/courage when they were first discovered and he was at Daryl's mercy though.

Also from what they showed us with T-Dog's death, is that black guys are pretty much interchangeable.

Lose T-Dog, gain Oscar.

More than likely they'll ditch Oscar for Tyrese.

I see them taking from Daryl at the hands of Merle, than outright taking Daryl out.

But the character of Daryl just made it to the comics so, they could definitely take him out.

Sidenote: I think 2 poc (referring black people) is the limit for our protagonist group.

Jacqui and T-Dog gone, gain Oscar and Michonne, lose Oscar and gain Tyrese.

Julius F. Wrek

Daryl isn't dying. The internets will implode. Killing T-Dog was already pushing it.
mark my words Daryl and Merl WILL die

NO WAY they have Daryl AND Tyrese....they play the same role

you gotta remember this show/comics doesnt care about killing off the main SUPPORT characters

The ONLY characters that will remain alive till the end is Carl & Rick because they are the focus of the whole story. Killing them is like killing off Peter in Spider Man
Killing Daryl just for the sake of introducing Tyreese is plain stupid. Daryl a supremely well developed character and to be offed like that is foolish.

The Rick/Daryl/T-Dog trio worked so why can't it be Rick/Daryl/Tyreese.

Daryl is arguably the most popular character in the TV series. And from what we've seen this season, it's clear that the writers listen and pay attention to what the audience thinks.

Just to be clear I know Daryl will die eventually but not to be just replaced by Tyreese.

about to go down
pimp.gif

rick v the governor
prison v woodbury
did you forget when rick and glen first met and had to run through the city to avoid walkers they hacked up some zombs and put it all over their body and just casually walked through

anyways little side note that annoys when..

these people are getting zombie innards all up in their grill. blood on their face and ****

but the only way you turn is if you get bit (or die from natural causes) but im talking being alive 

like their teeth are what turns you into a zomb or some ish

Back
Top Bottom