The Walking Dead - Official Thread

So you're telling me that Andrea ran outta woodbury with the quickness only to take her sweet *** time once the prison was in sight.

.... outta here.
I can see myself not watching s4 like I am s3.
This show is losing my interest.
I'm telling myself I will not be a slave to this show next season, strictly on demand

This.

And Andrea couldn't steal the car or slash the tires? GTF outta here.

I can't wait till Game of Thrones starts in 2 weeks.

So you're telling me that Andrea ran outta woodbury with the quickness only to take her sweet *** time once the prison was in sight.

.... outta here.

Yeah this 16 episode order has taken its toll on the writers...it's pure struggle right now for them to fill the plot in between the war between the two camps. Really...20 minutes wasted on a Michael Myers-like chase :lol:

I don't expect it to change much either in future seasons. I'm just watching it for fun at this point, I'm not really emotionally invested

.... outta here.
I'm telling myself I will not be a slave to this show next season, strictly on demand
Pshhh....I said the same damn thing.
Then they killed Lori and had Carl finish the job.
They knew my weak spot. :smh:

Last edited:
they couldve summed this whole episode up in about 10 min of screen time and used the rest to show something good. these writers are using more fluff than me during college when a paper was due. how they gone make ever episode a filler tho. i loved this show so much in the beginning that im starting to really get pissed. lol

This conflict is so damn boring. damn near every epsiode is black dude and martinez loading up a truck while the prison group disagree about how to attack/run, with andrea and milton taking longer to wake up and open their eyes than a hung over college student; or some combo of the 3.

show was so much better when its survival mission based i.e. saving glenn from vatos, covering themselves in walker guts to escape, getting carls medicine, making runs, going back for merle, Hell even looking for sophia was more entertaining.

/rant

Last edited:
y'all are on point...

i don't mind the slow episodes because there is some build-up but tonights ending almost sent me over the edge.

She does all that for 50 minutes and he just grabs her outside the prison and gets her back? no issues at all? Rick doesn't notice....c'mon cue entourage gif....*****

Another garbage episode. Such a weak closing to this season. GOT can't come soon enough.

:rofl: @ this ep being half a horrible horror movie. The whistling, the talking and taunting, the fakeout like she got away. Man what are they thinking.

As for ppl wondering about Tyrese since he was so talked about the simple answer is the writers for this show are horrible word to this ep when they finally try to bring interest to him and really fail at it. If Kirkman wasn't so busy I'd beg for him to try his hand at writing more eps or at least bringing on other writers he's cool with and know are good to do this.

:rofl: @ this ep being half a horrible horror movie. The whistling, the talking and taunting, the fakeout like she got away.
:x

Glad the general consensus is that this show is terrible now.

It has been. But we all keep watching... :stoneface:

No wonder they fired the showrunner, cuz he srsly ran this season into the ground.
Was a good start, terrible buildup. hopefully they finish it off strong...

If Kirkman wasn't so busy I'd beg for him to try his hand at writing more eps or at least bringing on other writers he's cool with and know are good to do this.
I thought kirkman DID have a strong control over the show/writting?

man...yall didn't like this ep!?! :wow: :smh:
i personally liked it (even the whistling part :lol:) i think it was just a tactic to get walkers in there so andrea would have to make noise... i mean it actually worked at a time.
i really thought the governor got bit... but guess not

He did get bit. Andrea prolly bit his deezy a few times. Now he's gonna kill her. Nice

lol im saying though,

in other episodes it took the others and actually andrea to go from woodberry to the prison in minutes..

all of a sudden it took her overnight to get there.

All the crying and moaning in here.
sick.gif
Wat chu tryna sey?

lol im saying though,

in other episodes it took the others and actually andrea to go from woodberry to the prison in minutes..

all of a sudden it took her overnight to get there.

i meant to quote you not rep you...
but that's when they had cars... andrea was running like crazy in this ep again!

No wonder they fired the showrunner, cuz he srsly ran this season into the ground.
Was a good start, terrible buildup. hopefully they finish it off strong...

If Kirkman wasn't so busy I'd beg for him to try his hand at writing more eps or at least bringing on other writers he's cool with and know are good to do this.
I thought kirkman DID have a strong control over the show/writting?
I'm aware that he's involved but not penning whole scripts of eps like you see other creators do with their work whether it's writing or directing. So far he's managed to write 2 and a half eps in 3 seasons; Vatos and Made to Suffer and he shared writing duties on the finale of S2 with Glen Mazzara.

I mean if he's heavily involved he must see the glaring differences with what he's doing and what the show is. I know he can't make the cast act better but these plots and this pacing :x Some of these ideas :smh: Something needs to be done to make these characters more engaging.

Last edited:
So tell me how has this episode progressed from the last 5, whats thie big revelation what is happening.. this is exactly like powering up episode on dragon ball z.

:rolleyes :smh:

waste of episodes.

maybe they can buy some breaking bad writers after the season is over. and mad men to give their characters some got damn personality.

tell me who hasn't played the role of "the leader who's going to save everyone and step up to the plate for the people"

So tell me how has this episode progressed from the last 5, whats thie big revelation what is happening.. this is exactly like powering up episode on dragon ball z.

eyes.gif
mean.gif

waste of episodes.

maybe they can buy some breaking bad writers after the season is over. and mad men to give their characters some got damn personality.

tell me who hasn't played the role of "the leader who's going to save everyone and step up to the plate for the people"
This!

Last episode was really boring/weak. Just get to killing the governor already.

All the crying and moaning in here. :x

:lol:

I see both sides of the argument. All I know is, this better be a 2-episode season finale or some ****.. these last two better be straight fireworks.

This episode wasn't HORRIBLE, but it definitely wasn't very good for being 3rd to last.. and we still have to go through the second meet up . :smh:

Idk I thought this was a very strong episode, painted the governor in a more evil light, as well as setting up for the tyrese mutiny. Well done IMO.

Back
Top Bottom