The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Was that girls leg ripped off or chopped off? Cause it looked cut off to me

Yeah, it looked like her leg was chopped off. Carol stabbed Tyrese's chicks in the neck and created an entire trail, meanwhile this chick lost her leg and her body was about a couple houses down. There may be more to that other dude with the popped shoulder.

For the 7 people in the thread that might know him, the Governor, David Morrissey will do the reading for the audiobook of Morrissey's "Autobiography."

She didn't hide it, didn't even try it, Rick asked her and she came forward....he mentioned Ty would kill her and she said, "let me handle it"
Rick already knew but only asked her to see if she would be real. Remember they showed rick watching carol kill the girl and he turns around and walk away

This fool Deangelo risking everyone life over hot E&j

She didn't hide it, didn't even try it, Rick asked her and she came forward....he mentioned Ty would kill her and she said, "let me handle it"
Rick already knew but only asked her to see if she would be real. Remember they showed rick watching carol kill the girl and he turns around and walk away
Wait, I thought he was just picturing it happening in his head.

Rick face when Jamie Lee Curtis said she hadn't lost any children had me in real life tears... 

he gave the her the most swift WTF face... 

Yeah, it looked like her leg was chopped off. Carol stabbed Tyrese's chicks in the neck and created an entire trail, meanwhile this chick lost her leg and her body was about a couple houses down. There may be more to that other dude with the popped shoulder.

I bet Rick's watch will be back (along with the guy he gave it to).

i dont know why i keep watching this show...
they're gonna drag half this season out with the flu mess then have the governor come back and make noise?

yea i'll pass. they fired last years staff just to bring in a new, more mediocre writing staff? Well played AMC, well played.

I know they dont want to rush things, but this governor arc sucks. I hope they dont plan on going to the negan arc after this...

Last edited:
The Walking Dead needed to be on HBO or Showtime. Show drags on way too much. 

The first season in ATL was the best. Been down hill since then.

^ What would being on HBO do though?

Oh, and TWD got renewed for Season 5 last week, btw. I have no issue with folks not liking the series now, but they're obviously doing something right. Just sayin'. *shrugs*

^ What would being on HBO do though?

Oh, and TWD got renewed for Season 5 last week, btw. I have no issue with folks not liking the series now, but they're obviously doing something right. Just sayin'. *shrugs*

A lot of fans of the comic book wanted this to be more than what AMC has given us in terms of action, high brow drama, and storytelling. Being on HBO would have allowed them to do a more character driven and visceral show. If you've read even a few issues of the comic you would know how much more "adult" it is compared to this stuff on AMC.

When Darabont was working on this show I had high hopes. After he left I knew it wasn't going to be as good but given the strong base viewership I hoped that they would pour money and resources into it and turn it into something with artistic high quality like Mad Men and Breaking Bad. The show now caters to the lowest common denominator viewers rather than taking a more edgy and artistic approach IMO.

'Survivor' has been renewed 27 times but that doesn't make it a top tier show. Maybe TWD got too popular for it's own good.

Negan would only be possible on HBO. He'll be completely neutered if he shows up on AMC.

The Walking Dead needed to be on HBO or Showtime. Show drags on way too much. 

The first season in ATL was the best. Been down hill since then.

show has been almost unwatchable since they killed off shane. I really think they are going to cancel this show after this season

Their ratings are really good for a cable show. Seems popular with female viewers too.

really think they are going to cancel this show after this season

Even before the show got renewed for the 5th season, I find it hard to believe that TWD would have been canceled after this season and I'm not talking about the ratings either. I just don't see AMC having 3 shows end/canceled so close to one another that consistently brought ratings like Breaking Bad, Mad Men, and the TWD. It will be hard to replace the Breaking Bad and Mad Men already and can't see them adding the TWD to that list without any suitable replacements on deck.

For me the first season was the best but so far this season is shaping out to be better than last season IMO. But for me, the Comics and TWD by Telltale Games have a better and a more engaging storyline than the tv series.

Last edited:
I agree, the comics and telltale are far and away better than anything the show has done since season 1. I don't know, maybe they just need to make each season only 6 episodes to cut back on the filler. I mean, this last episode they went for a run and that was about it. no need to stretch a whole hour out of it. I would shoot myself in the face if I was watching this live with commercials lol

There were the rumors of there being another show. They should let it be written by the game makers. I want to see what they would do with it.

Last edited:
Don't know why people can't just handle character drama. This is way better than what they tried to do in season 2 and 3. This season took the weaknesses from those season and improved them.

Back
Top Bottom