The Walking Dead - Official Thread

^
amc is going to milk this show for as long as it can. Still gets great ratings and bb is gone and Mad Men is ending soon. Not sure what network the other twd show will be on.

^
amc is going to milk this show for as long as it can. Still gets great ratings and bb is gone and Mad Men is ending soon. Not sure what network the other twd show will be on.

yup milk it till it's dry. And just to make sure the cash cow has a plan B, a TWD spin off was approved set in the same universe just a different group. :x :smh:

Season looks fire! I hate it that they collab with te cannibals...hope that ishh is resolved and they off them within 5 episodes...please don't drag out that battle the entire season.

Character info on that TWD spinoff series: :x

On the heels of AMC officially placing a pilot order for its Walking Dead spin-off, er, companion project, TVLine has obtained fresh intel about the six principal characters populating the potential series. And they are:

SEAN CABRERA | A Latino male in his early 40s, Sean is a good man trying to do right by everyone in his life.

CODY CABRERA | Sean’s whip-smart and rebellious teenage son. Known as the angriest kid in town.

NANCY TOMPKINS | A thirtysomething single mom to two kids, Nancy looks like the girl next door, but there’s an edge to her.

NICK TOMPKINS | Nancy’s screwed up teenage son. He’s too old to stay home, too scared to flee.

ASHLEY TOMPKINS | Nancy’s mostly level-headed teenage daughter. Her ambition is in direct proportion to her older brother’s failures. She loves her mom but it’s time to get out of Dodge.

ANDREA CHAPMAN | A somewhat wilted flower child, fortysomething Andrea — yep, another Andrea! — has retreated to the outskirts of the city to recover after a horrible marriage.

AMC has promised that TWD: 2.0 will shed light on a new, previously unseen corner of the zombie apocalypse — perhaps one where the living outnumber the undead.

As TVLine previously reported, there’s buzz that the offshoot — penned by showrunner Dave Erickson and TWD creator Robert Kirkman — will be a prequel of sorts, one that would chronicle the early days of the epidemic and the effort to contain it.

link

Last edited:

AMC has promised that TWD: 2.0 will shed light on a new, previously unseen corner of the zombie apocalypse — perhaps one where the living outnumber the undead.

As TVLine previously reported, there’s buzz that the offshoot — penned by showrunner Dave Erickson and TWD creator Robert Kirkman — will be a prequel of sorts, one that would chronicle the early days of the epidemic and the effort to contain it.
eek.gif

Not sure I'm that interested anymore. Early days trying to contain the outbreak? Eh. We already know they fail :lol: So it has to be some great writing drama and action wise documenting how it happens.

Can't wait for the season to start.

Lizzie killing her sister is still fresh in my mind :smh:

Have a feeling Abraham gonna get killed off this season.

More Rosita, please.

Wish I could be excited about the season premiere or the spinoff show. The last couple of seasons kind of ruined it for me. I hope they pick it back up.

How bad/good was the last season?

I stopped watching like 2 seasons ago and only thing I know since is when I saw one segment of an ep where the Governor died. Think I saw him get shot by a nobody or get stabbed by Michonne. I was so disappointed with how bad that season where the Governor just drove away I just stopped. So has it got any better? Still bad plots, terrible acting, horrible pacing, etc.?

Don't know anything about what S4 is about but the whole thing is available on demand so I'm wondering if I should stop watching Penn & Teller's ******** to catch up or not.

^I put it this way, S1 was still the best plot wise, pacing wise, etc. Everything after that went downhill. So last season was still the same ol' reliable TWD. Only watching to see it through :lol: just like how True Blood S1 was the best and everything after that went downhill.

Oh well then I dunno. I'm not excited to catch this new season or watch all of S4 especially if it's same ol same ol.

I don't know how you gonna see this through man :lol: :smh: This show gets some of the highest ratings so unlike True Blood I don't think this is gonna end in 6 or 7 seasons. With the spinoff in mind telling another part of the national story I can easily see this going 10 if not more.

I'm seeing these eps with the crazy blond girl who just killed her sis and then this other one where Beth wants to get drunk and then ditches Daryl right now. Seems they're trying to focus not he characters more but eh.

Last edited:
Yeah, I've been coming to realize that TWD may go more than 8 seasons :x but I never like starting a show that I liked in the 1st season and then not seeing it through. :smh: @ myself

yeah they trying to focus on the characters more and kill off the viewer hated characters, but the plot, pacing is just horrendous how they've handled it. :lol:

And of course AMC won't change a damn thing because the ratings it pulls in. Damn. AMC is becoming the network that can't sustain original series unless it's MM, BB, TWD. Thus open season on spinoffs :x

Last edited:
They in trouble once MM is done.

They won't be living off of Turn, Hell on Wheels, and Halt & Catch Fire

^Yup, all these new shows they tried turning into the next big thing failed miserably, that's why I got to rank FX and HBO as the top dogs right now for original content. AMC fell off hard. :smh:

amc about to make twd the next csi. Going to have one in vegas, miami, ny, and new orleans too. Would rather just watch a show about my bae, Beth.

She's like the lone bright spot in that world. That angelic voice would make me feel optimistic about the next day and the next after that.

Back
Top Bottom