fjFnsd0.jpg
8q3QXvH.png
SY1aXA1.jpg
KD1Zupe.jpg
cFV7Irz.jpg
heWkTXb.png
qUCG1qu.jpg
D8M1hra.png

Them wanting to frame Daryl is not too far fetched....they pull that stunt and is a wrap for that town...

Interesting. I had to look up the exact definition of a constable last night when that's what she appointed Rick -- in case there was an exact definition that lent a clue -- and low and behold, one the definitions was "the governor of..." Told my friend he's turning into the one thing he despised. Now with this little nugget maybe 'ol girl was a part of Woodbury and wants Rick to be what they had with the governor.

Probably a reach because the main definition is an officer. Perhaps an inner battle of good and evil -- old and pure Rick (officer) vs. new and vetted Rick (governor).
heres a good one for yall..
Spoiler*

In the last episode of season 4 when the group gets locked in the train at terminus. Rick said the infamous quote "they don't know who they are screwing with" as he was saying that THE GOVERNORS Theme was playing.. Surprised no one caught it

Wasn't she about to go hunting in the preview? Looks like that's her job.
I don't think that was her job to hunt. Sounds dumb but it looked like she went out there to just relieve some stress and shoot. She was out in the woods just shooting picture frames. And in the preview she does get handed a box of ammo. I have a feeling Sasha becomes the character that Andrea was supposed to be.

You guys think someone from Rick's group will bite the dust before the season ends?

I'm talking about someone main too not one of the backdrop characters like the Priest, Rosita, Tara or Eugene.

I mean like one of the killers or stronger cast members like Carol, Glen, Maggie, Daryl, Guile, Rick, Sasha.

You guys think someone from Rick's group will bite the dust before the season ends?

I'm talking about someone main too not one of the backdrop characters like the Priest, Rosita, Tara or Eugene.

I mean like one of the killers or stronger cast members like Carol, Glen, Maggie, Daryl, Guile, Rick, Sasha.

I fully expect Glenn and Maggie to go out with a bang together on the season finale.

Darryl is going to die in some point of this show. But it's not going to be a Walker, it might be Rick himself or another person.  

Unlike Game of Thrones, I can see a huge chunk of people stop watching TWD, if that ever happens.
Nah dude, I'm not saying its going to happen anytime soon but towards the end of the show.  it will be the most unexpected and most memorable moment of TWD. Especially because Darryl isn't a part of the comics. 

Originally Posted by Balla J**** 

If it is going to be a main character that gets got it will be Glenn taking the L this season.
It's not going to be Glenn because he already took an L.

rs_634x1024-131009105232-634.The-Walking-Dead-Romance.jl.100913.jpg

Glenn got married.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom