The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Rick will never die.

I have a feeling little Chris Rock will die because it was already announced he was going to be on a new CBS show in the fall.

S______ me!! I'm making it!! Two machetes as my specialty weapon, and a Full-auto Glock 17.

Or a tactical machete

I would just use my fists of fury and smash on foos left and right. Then I'd kill other humans and take there stuff. Survival of the fittest

Bruh, Judith/Glenn/Carl is still alive.
Everybody in this thread except Blacks would have made it to Alexandria.

Glenn is a g, he been a g since his intro.

Secondly Corl and Judith alive only because they got protection.

Its funny how they aint even worried about the walkers anymore.  its more of a relief when they seem them.   Humans have become the real thing to be scared of.
The title, "The Walking Dead" was never referring to the zombies themselves, but the people living in a world of zombies and the effects it has on them.

i wonder how that girl gets back over the wall. how havent they been attacked if its so easy to climb it?

and i wouldnt be surprised if the houses they are staying in are bugged with mics.

If you remember when Rick first walked around the perimeter of the place, there are wooden planks that are leaning on the walls that supposedly hold up the walls better, but really it just looks like it creates an easy way to get over the walls by just walking up the planks. As for your second question, I have no idea. Seems like an easy place to take over honestly. But this show has so many unaccounted questions at this point, we just gotta roll with it.

I still have a couple of questions about season 4 and that virus at the prison. I know it was something about a pig they had eaten being infected, but infected by what? Walker blood? If so, why were the walkers infected, having the bleeding eyes and all?

^brah, I have questions from last week that I know won't be answered. Like @703flipfiend said, "we just gotta roll with it".

The title, "The Walking Dead" was never referring to the zombies themselves, but the people living in a world of zombies and the effects it has on them.

Yup. Basically the "walking dead" are the people alive who are just waiting to die.

They're "as good as dead" so to speak

Last edited:
i wonder how that girl gets back over the wall. how havent they been attacked if its so easy to climb it?

and i wouldnt be surprised if the houses they are staying in are bugged with mics.

If you remember when Rick first walked around the perimeter of the place, there are wooden planks that are leaning on the walls that supposedly hold up the walls better, but really it just looks like it creates an easy way to get over the walls by just walking up the planks. As for your second question, I have no idea. Seems like an easy place to take over honestly. But this show has so many unaccounted questions at this point, we just gotta roll with it.

yeah- wouldn't it be better for the planks to be on the INSIDE of the community. I didn't get that. if all the walkers started pushing on one side then it'll fall down easily.....

Back
Top Bottom