The Walking Dead - Official Thread

My friend spoiled Glenns death for me before i watched it. thought nicholas was gonna push him off to save himself

Last edited:
wasnt even the end of the ep 
eek.gif

rick owes morgan a beatdown for the wolves that almost got him

they had michonne on some bs acting like she aint been thru shh b4

dre was actin like a b too "i heard what rick said" 
mad.gif

im of the mindset glen aint dead cuz i think if the zombies had ate him he woulda died when they ripped him up like that

Last edited:
Glenn isnt dead

dude shot his self and fell on top of Gleen

the walkers was eating the other guy not Glenn

my guess

no way Glenn goes like that

Glenn isnt dead

dude shot his self and fell on top of Gleen

the walkers was eating the other guy not Glenn

my guess

no way Glenn goes like that
Yeah, my biggest worry is that they drag it out for 2 or 3 episodes where he makes it back, but he was bitten and dies gracefully in Maggie's arms.

if that was truly glenn's death, it should've been promoted more. feels anti climatic having an original season 1 character dying just like that. doesn't really advavnce the plot

if that was truly glenn's death, it should've been promoted more. feels anti climatic having an original season 1 character dying just like that. doesn't really advavnce the plot

thats because he didnt die

Im sure some main character will go back and find Glenn laying up under his body covered in walker blood so the walkers wont bother him or the body on top of him

TWD has to get people all up in arms

I dont think Glenn Rick Maggie Carrol Michonne Judith Morgan Daryl or Rick gets the boot

if anything it will be someone like Sasha (a main character but not someone people would really care to lose or stay)

Glenn and Maggie are the shows young love story no way they kill them off at least with out a kiss or something

Nah.Promoting would ruin the surprise. It happened in a regular episode. Killing someone that big in a random episode make feel like you have to watch EVERY episode. It makes you feel like anyone can be killed at any time even if they are a big draw to the show or not.

But that only matters if he's dead, which I don't think he is. We'll see...

Last edited:
Catching the ep now.

"Don't shoot unless you have too"

Bang bang bang bang bang bang :rofl:

Last edited:
They didn't show his name on the eulogy in the Talking Dead. These ***** really making us sit here and wonder whether he made it out or nah

Nah.Promoting would ruin the surprise. It happened in a regular episode. Killing someone that big in a random episode make feel like you have to watch EVERY episode. It makes you feel like anyone can be killed at any time even if they are a big draw to the show or not.

But that only matters if he's dead, which I don't think he is. We'll see...
Pretty much my sentiments.  He isn't dead, IMO.  

But I like that they're toying with the idea that anybody can get it and the world keeps turning.  Not making a main character's death a huge deal kind of shows the bleakness of TWD universe.

But yeah, he's not dead.  
laugh.gif

After huffing and puffing his way through the season in the prison, no way dude can go out just like that :nerd:

T doggs death got more air time than that

Last edited:
While it is plausible that it was Nicholas who was getting torn apart instead of Glenn I don't see a situation where he could've gotten out of that situation alive.

They were SURROUNDED by a herd walkers with no form of escape in sight. If Glenn was covered in Nicholas' blood that wouldn't deter the walkers from attacking him, it would be the exact opposite. Ole boy would be walker catnip.
laugh.gif

It wasn't like he had a walker guts/blood pack that he could smear on himself to diddy bop outta that herd.

Now matter the eventually outcome, seeing a major character potential go out like that was a
eek.gif
moment.

RIP Glen

At least until the 4th part of next weeks ep when some random gun fight ensues in the Podunk town across the street from where the walkers were supposedly mauling Glen to death, and the Walkers stop mauling Glen's sheild Nick, and head towards that random gunfight, allowing once perceived dead Glen, to get back up on that trash can and go ahead and hop that fence and flee to safety

Last edited:
So what I've taken away from this episode, is that Glenn's going to get the Jon Snow treatment from fans for a couple weeks :lol: Hope he's not dead though.

Back
Top Bottom