The Walking Dead - Official Thread

eek.gif
 Maggie is a baaaad *****

Anyone else catch the puns? Comic fans...
Negan - "Right off the BAT"
Gregory - "That's what it takes to HANG"
nerd.gif

Good episode. I feel like it's gonna be Maggie who goes, possibly Daryl but after what Andrew Lincoln said it's sounding like Maggie and the baby too. That's gonna be a tough one to ingest. [emoji]128542[/emoji]

Last edited:
Good episode. I feel like it's gonna be Maggie who goes, possibly Daryl but after what Andrew Lincoln said it's sounding like Maggie and the baby too. That's gonna be a tough one to ingest. [emoji]128542[/emoji]
They gotta kill somebody important. Plus they can't be having 2 babies around. That's too boring

Maggie getting killed whil pregnant? That would suck.

Abe in love with Sasha.
That out too much emphasis on that necklace especially when he got it yanked getting strangled during that standoff scene.

The grass is always greener on the other side

If Michonne goes, I'd be heated. I say Maggie and baby are gone. Child actors are too unruly to bring in another one so young unless there's a huge time jump

Dude bangin Rosita and not happy about it. Man.....

"When I see rain comin, I wear a raincoat, two of em". :lol:

Man, Rick's crew + Jesus? Gonna be an All out war. This show boutta slip into Saving Private Ryan.

Maggie a G. :pimp:

Rick always soaked in blood. " what?" :rofl:

Maggie said it, there'll be losses.... :nerd:

Saviors.....where da Wolves at? Same crew? :nerd: Or we got more to come?

Yeah my bet is on Abe or Maggie....ugh I hate that Neagans comic intro has us all gasping for breath not knowing if they'll go the same route or go with another character...I really hope Glenn never goes

Back
Top Bottom