The Walking Dead - Official Thread

all this time Tara and Dr. Dre been gone they better come back with something (or someone :nerd:) good/useful.

Last edited:
Negan is annoying. Can't wait for him to go

Rick is a h0e for not doing something by now. Who gives a **** if you die after you kill Negan b. I would NOT have been getting sonned if I was him and that's facts

Carl could of popped Negan and the other dudes in the house before they even got their straps

They need me on the show. I'll end this in 3 mins

The dude LITERALLY handed Lucille over and walked passed him with zero fear.

That's a cold dude. :smh:

They needed to dome Negan right there at the gate and then blaze on sight.

Dude in the tower with a liquor bottle and a match woulda dropped half that crew. Wall woulda held the rest while you snipe away. Then bring the artillery out.

Now they got one single gun and no bullets. Incredible. :lol:

Man I forgot they had a huge cache of weapons at Alexandria.  So they're just gonna hand every last gun over to Negan, huh?  I know this is TV, but c'mon man.....

When Negan showed up we needed one stone cold shooter at watch.. :rofl:

walking-dead-tv-show-image-chupacabra-01.jpg

Last edited:
No wonder Judith is still alive.

Tiger Shane blood.
pimp.gif

In terms of high points, I think some episodes of TWD are better than the comic. 

The way this event played out in the comic wasn't as good, since Darryl's not there and Negan only killed Glenn.

Leaked scene from the mid-season finale.

I've never hated one irI or tv as much as Negan. These episodes this season are beyond cringeworthy a reguIar death for him is not enough, I reaIIyyyyyyyy hope they dont foIIow the comics route and X this ***** :smh:
smart remark after remark smirk after smirk, I cant standz no mo
bros, I dont even think I can think of anything eviI enough to make up for what Negan and Dwight deserve
and I thought I hated the Governor >:
dude pIaying Negan is hands down a top 10 viIIain ever seen on tv in my opinion, I've never feIt so much rage towards a tv show

So Maggie died and a flashback episode is next week?

If she is alive why would Rick lie about that to Negan?

this episode did not need to be 90 minutes and I felt the producers teased the audience the entire episode expecting something big was gonna happen. Thinking Negan would kill Spencer or that fat woman then cutting to commercial and ruining all the tension of the scene.

She's not dead. This was done simply to keep them in the dark

What's Negan gonna do when he finds out the truth who knows but they gotta do something to lead all these factions into an all out war

Last edited:

nah they know negan wanted some of those maggie newly single yams. they tell her she's at the hilltop, they destroy their secret alliance and the saviors drop bodies.

Shane is a hot head that would've already met Lucille.  The only dude ever on this show that would've murked Negan by now would've been Merle

Back
Top Bottom