The Walking Dead - Official Thread

it's over. the dream team is byke and going to roll on them Negans
rick is bout it, bout it
daryl got his weight up
rosita got them battle scars

Darryl might as well shoot Rosita club up.

Carl needs to die.

Carol needs to get back to full on Goon tactics.

Luceil vs homegirl shinobi sword would be DOPE.

I'll mark out when Carol comes byke.

Rick/Daryl/Carol bout to do a '92 Dream Team on Negan and dem F*Boys

:smokin

Just turned on the Walking Dead..

Negan shaved in Rick's house?

I'm waiting to see if Negan blows up the bathroom after the dinner.. :rofl:

I'm still confused, does Negan's compound have running water or not? He seemed amazed when he first went there, then he mentioned it again on the veranda.

Yo Rick is mad dumb.

Why give them all the supplies at once.

Give them little by little so they can pace themselves.

They give them everything one week then are short another week.

They didn't know Negan would be at their complex when they came back. I'm sure they would have sorted things out before giving it up, but once they pulled up to the spot Negan's goons already took their ****. The only reason he is there is because Carl rolled up on his crew and started firing, otherwise they would have had a good haul and rationed it out accordingly.

Why bring the note?

Who knows, but they had no idea Negan would be waiting for them.

We know damn well she didn't hit **** but maybe Lucille :lol:

I'm so fed up with missing those opportunites to kill Negan. She should have just rolled up on him when he asked who will clean this up and blast him in the head.

Rosita's last episode? :frown:

How he get that knife out so fast? :lol:

He had it on his hip.

Eugene cryin like a woman in the background. :rofl:

I thought he was a women?

Who dude in the boots? :nerd:

He must be the owner of the stuff Rick and the other guy stole. There has to be something significant about him and those boots b/c one side was good and the other was completely busted out. That aint normal at all.

I'm thinking the show will either end at 10 seasons or continue but have a complete recast after a time jump. I'm sure these actors want to do other things at some point

They will never get back to finding out the cause of the zombie apocalypse. The creator has long said that's not gonna be a plot point of the comic or show anymore. The spinoff Fear The Walking Dead showed the beginning but never said what was the specific cause. People just got a flu and it spread

If that is the case then I'm good on this. They can't continue living the way they are, and there has to be some explanation of what happened and how they can overcome that disease or whatever it is. They have to start rebuilding and become prosperous in this new world.

He should have never shaved, now he really looks like a cornball. I wouldn't be afraid of this guy

He should have never shaved, now he really looks like a cornball. I wouldn't be afraid of this guy
That's how he looks in the comic.

Negan's the best thing that happened that to TWD. Show's been dragging along till Negan showed up. I hope Negan becomes the Vegeta of TWD. Dude's comedy that this show DESPERATELY needs.

Glenn lives on!

Carl needs to die.
Carl's the one who tries to shoot Negan in the comic.

IDK how Rosita missed since, she has 2 eyes.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at ol girl fixes him some lemonade, has a meal with him, watches the kid, and they shoot her, instead of the hot one that tries to murder him at point blank range. :lol: :rofl:

I'm startin to see how Neegan got put in charge to begin with. :lol:

Then I think about, him takin Eugene home, instead of Rosita. :smh:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: at ol girl fixes him some lemonade, has a meal with him, watches the kid, and they shoot her, instead of the hot one that tries to murder him at point blank range. :lol: :rofl:

Dude got plenty of women but you can never have enough bullets in the zombie apocalypse

Speaking of...

I understand its a show. But damn what kind of wood is Lucille made out of, to stand up to a bullet from that big *** gun (Im not knowledgeable on guns) shorty had?!?
In the comic, the bullet goes through the bat. From playing call of duty, i know bullets can go through wood.

I think more because it's a TV show. That's also how you explain all the opportunities to end this D bag and no one has done it.

just watched.

f home girl son. shady *** bati bwoy. got what he had coming to him.

crew back. squad lit. hammers about to get pulled. slugs about to get tossed. bodies bouta drop.

lit lit lit. final scene actin like my dude splinter cell.

naw, it remind me of white ranger stalking the crew.

that glenn. Zordon made him this new ***** after he caught that home run.

Last edited:

I'm starting to see the method to his madness as well. If stand to him, he wants you around to convert you but will kill someone close to you in an effort to leash you.

Carl needs a mud hole stepped into his butt. Negan wouldn't even be there if he just stayed with Jesus.

Rosita got the big girl murked due to her feelings over the dude throwing rick under the bus.

Rick smart he knows Negan won't kill him but will kill the weak ones around him.

Eugene is about be a bullet making machine. Rosita should have said Abraham made those bullets.

Spencer was a damn hater. I was glad Negan killed him. Rick getting his gun back was like a Jedi getting his light Saber back.. It done got real

Speaking of...

I understand its a show. But damn what kind of wood is Lucille made out of, to stand up to a bullet from that big *** gun (Im not knowledgeable on guns) shorty had?!?
In the comic, the bullet goes through the bat. From playing call of duty, i know bullets can go through wood.

:rofl: Repped for that Call of duty statement. Wall bangin was lit

Aight man. Wth was that thing at the end of the trailer for the second half of the the season??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom