The Walking Dead - Official Thread

Ruger. ******. Rick. 
pimp.gif

L'S all across the board.
They didn't kill the junkyard broad, didn't kill neagan, didn't kill eugean, didn't even chip Lucille. The show dookie to me now.

Yeah wasn't satisfied with the ending.

Will still watch though.

I really thought they were going to capture Meegan though.

That chick rolling with Neegan could get it.

What did y'all honestly expect to happen in this episode? If the war started and ended in one episode everyone would complain even more. Only issue I had with the episode was the telegraphed Sasha death and double cross. Everything else was decent for what this show is

Read the Wiki's on every episode this season, since I haven't been able to watch and tuned in tonight... sheesh, it's a damn shame what happened to the show. Guess with that many seasons you can't expect quality to maintain

Negan had more monologues than any villain I seen in any movie or show 
roll.gif

Quit talking and kill someone for Godsake

The dialogue was cringe as hell, probably like 78 seconds of actual action

Last edited:
What was that thing that Darryl picked up at the end I was sort of not paying attention
It was from Dwight. Daryl knocked it over in his room. I thought this episode was good. Yeah you could see Sasha was going to die. But the war was never going to be one episode. It wasn't in one issues it spanned multiple issues.

Last edited:
My stream website stopped at 43:00. It was when Garbage Pail kids leader shot and kicked Rick to the ground. Did I miss anything after?

My stream website stopped at 43:00. It was when Garbage Pail kids leader shot and kicked Rick to the ground. Did I miss anything after?

Not much, Garbage Pail kids n Negan escaped, Negan held a lil gathering, declared war..

Also Negan asked Eugene what he thinks happened to Sasha, Eugene said she must've ran out of air in the coffin...

Back
Top Bottom