The Walking Dead - Official Thread

^this. social media going to be buzzing and ppl going to be talmbowt it the next day

off topic, but i just realized that Jeffrey Dean Morgan's current wife is the the lady that called out Ben Afleck for groping her
And JDM played Thomas Wayne in BVS

When I saw Carver leave his car to go help the old drunk
202bjztg9n88ued2woco6uvap.200x150x132.gif

Rick had Negan pinned down and within walking distance and decided to not walk up on him and finish him off? Also, the old sellout was lying on the ground and no one blasted him? Off to a poor start.

guys...the director said to not kill negan yet...hence them peeps missing, eventhough they had chances left and right to knock off negan, simon, eug, blah blah blah....

but boy was i laughing when father went out to save o boy...i was telling the wife this is what will happen next and right on cue...hahahahahaha now he gon get lucilled

When I saw Carver leave his car to go help the old drunk
202bjztg9n88ued2woco6uvap.200x150x132.gif

You can't feel bad for somebody after doing dumb **** like that. I hope he just gets killed next but a lot of innocent people will probably die because him and Rick are gonna have another pissing match because of him :smh:

And double :smh::smh: if they let old dude back in the community after that nonsense.

It's crazy there's only less than a page of activity though after a Season Premiere |l

The priest dude has a damn automatic weapon against Neegan's baseball bat no way he's losing that fight.

Then again this is the Walking Dead.

I'm sayin man. Neegan wanna take his hacks against 30-40 flyin bullets at close range, go right ahead fam. :lol:

And I mean, Neegan TALKIN. His one chance is to snuff Carver while he doesn't know he's in there, once he opens his mouth, Carver should be squeezin indiscriminately. :lol: :rofl:

I liked the season opener however no one getting shot was disappointing. I think at least Negan should've grabbed Gregory and shielded himself while Gregory took a bullet or two. That way it would've been plausible that everyone else ducked inside not getting shot. You could've then had Gregory crawling back out to the gate with Gabriel coming to his rescue still and Gregory still taking off in the car. As it was though seemed off.

Man, I have to catch up.

Didn't think I'd be a one season behind with this show.

I liked the season opener however no one getting shot was disappointing. I think at least Negan should've grabbed Gregory and shielded himself while Gregory took a bullet or two. That way it would've been plausible that everyone else ducked inside not getting shot. You could've then had Gregory crawling back out to the gate with Gabriel coming to his rescue still and Gregory still taking off in the car. As it was though seemed off.

Yeah that would have been better you should write for the show :lol:

Do you guys think Rick would/should take Eugene back in the crew?

I think Eugene likes that power he has now.

man i havent watched this show since maybe season 7 in the middle . Didnt even know the show opener was last night caught the last 15 mins of the show just to see neegan is still alive. Show hasnt changed at all didnt miss anything.

Back
Top Bottom