THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

yo i didnt read none of this thread but amc didnt work for me on the second showing anyone else?

im in texas on comcast

Glen
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Shane & that speech
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Glenn
pimp.gif
And now it's just a matter of time now before he white knights for her and wins her for good.

Glenn
pimp.gif
And now it's just a matter of time now before he white knights for her and wins her for good.

Let's be real for a sec stop with this I called it bs cuz I'd put money on it that she got preggo in the comics too. I'm surprised more people ain't came out the woodworks that called it or guessed it.

Let's be real for a sec stop with this I called it bs cuz I'd put money on it that she got preggo in the comics too. I'm surprised more people ain't came out the woodworks that called it or guessed it.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

so sophia was sleeping in that closet in the abandoned house, right?

thought i saw a pillow and sheets.
Yeah, I would like to think that she was finding shelter in that home. 
This episode went back to a slow pace, but I enjoyed it.

Yeah, I would like to think that she was finding shelter in that home. 
This episode went back to a slow pace, but I enjoyed it.

Was that how Maggie and Glenn got together in the comics too? This seemed extremely forced and really corny 
30t6p3b.gif
"I'd have sex with you" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Come on

Was that how Maggie and Glenn got together in the comics too? This seemed extremely forced and really corny 
30t6p3b.gif
"I'd have sex with you" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Come on

It really did happen like that in the comics. She said "You wanna have sex?" Glenn was all shocked and they ended up %+@+##$ like rabbits but it was somewhere on the farm the first time, I think the barn. Pretty sure there was no condom so Glenn in the comics must be spraying and praying.

Ep was ok. I'm trying to invest an interest in the non-comic plots. Still don't give two ##%+$ about Shane but the other stuff seems like it's going somewhere.

It really did happen like that in the comics. She said "You wanna have sex?" Glenn was all shocked and they ended up %+@+##$ like rabbits but it was somewhere on the farm the first time, I think the barn. Pretty sure there was no condom so Glenn in the comics must be spraying and praying.

Ep was ok. I'm trying to invest an interest in the non-comic plots. Still don't give two ##%+$ about Shane but the other stuff seems like it's going somewhere.

Originally Posted by King Sosa 18

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

oh snapplezzzzzzzz Merles back next week.

Might just be a flashback of Daryl's.

Spoiler [+]
Nah.. Merle said "I just don't think you going to make it"

Hell on wheels show a scene from next week episode of the walking dead.. Daryl fell off a horse and fell down a hill.. and what it look like to me.. that one of his arrows pierced through his body.. which caused Daryl to bleed. .

In my opinion. . It look like he can bleed to death because of the wound..

So what I believe will happen is merle saves his brother daryl..

Originally Posted by King Sosa 18

Originally Posted by hiimgroceryboy

oh snapplezzzzzzzz Merles back next week.

Might just be a flashback of Daryl's.

Spoiler [+]
Nah.. Merle said "I just don't think you going to make it"

Hell on wheels show a scene from next week episode of the walking dead.. Daryl fell off a horse and fell down a hill.. and what it look like to me.. that one of his arrows pierced through his body.. which caused Daryl to bleed. .

In my opinion. . It look like he can bleed to death because of the wound..

So what I believe will happen is merle saves his brother daryl..

I know I've said my piece about the show but are you guys okay with it taking 6+ people to get a zombie out of a well? Not to mention the fact that one of them cut up his arm really bad and shouldered most of the load when the rope snapped and another guy's leg/ankle is too injured to look for a little girl but is fine to essentially play tug-o-war. Why is Darryl the only person that cares about finding Sophia besides Carol? 
Also, why does Lori flip-flop between her feelings for Shane? First she wanted him around, then when Rick came back she didn't. Then she wanted him around when Rick when to town. Then she didn't. He damn near raped her at the CDC. Then she told him to leave her alone. Then she got upset when Shane blew her & Carl off. Then he said he would leave and she said she didn't want him to. Then he asked for further clarification and she still remained steadfast in her decision. Now it seems like next episode she changes her mind again. I really, really despised Lori in the comic and that still hasn't changed in the show. I might even hate her more. 
laugh.gif

Lastly, please, for me, read the comics. I don't think you will get spoiled much because the show merely references certain things and doesn't follow it too loosely (which I'm not complaining about). You will be surprised at some of the "creative" differences between the characters in the comic and their on screen counterparts (except Lori & Dale).

I know I've said my piece about the show but are you guys okay with it taking 6+ people to get a zombie out of a well? Not to mention the fact that one of them cut up his arm really bad and shouldered most of the load when the rope snapped and another guy's leg/ankle is too injured to look for a little girl but is fine to essentially play tug-o-war. Why is Darryl the only person that cares about finding Sophia besides Carol? 
Also, why does Lori flip-flop between her feelings for Shane? First she wanted him around, then when Rick came back she didn't. Then she wanted him around when Rick when to town. Then she didn't. He damn near raped her at the CDC. Then she told him to leave her alone. Then she got upset when Shane blew her & Carl off. Then he said he would leave and she said she didn't want him to. Then he asked for further clarification and she still remained steadfast in her decision. Now it seems like next episode she changes her mind again. I really, really despised Lori in the comic and that still hasn't changed in the show. I might even hate her more. 
laugh.gif

Lastly, please, for me, read the comics. I don't think you will get spoiled much because the show merely references certain things and doesn't follow it too loosely (which I'm not complaining about). You will be surprised at some of the "creative" differences between the characters in the comic and their on screen counterparts (except Lori & Dale).

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

30t6p3b.gif
"I'd have sex with you" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Come on

Pretty much verbatim lol.   End of the world, so why not.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

laugh.gif

Same here.   She is one of my most hated characters on the show and in the comic.   I was hoping a random zombie would come out of the woods and get her during her preggo test.

I'm also wondering what the doc whispered to Rick in the CDC since we now know that Lori is Preggo.

Originally Posted by CoolNClutch

30t6p3b.gif
"I'd have sex with you" 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Come on

Pretty much verbatim lol.   End of the world, so why not.

Originally Posted by p0tat0 5alad

laugh.gif

Same here.   She is one of my most hated characters on the show and in the comic.   I was hoping a random zombie would come out of the woods and get her during her preggo test.

I'm also wondering what the doc whispered to Rick in the CDC since we now know that Lori is Preggo.

That sneak peek of next week has me super worried about Daryl. They btter not kill off they're most badass character.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shane
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So who watched Hell On Wheels?

That sneak peek of next week has me super worried about Daryl. They btter not kill off they're most badass character.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Shane
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So who watched Hell On Wheels?

Does any body else think it was Merle in that abandoned house? and that's why Daryl is always going to the woods to look for Sophia

Does any body else think it was Merle in that abandoned house? and that's why Daryl is always going to the woods to look for Sophia

Back
Top Bottom