THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

I felt like there was a new dynamic added to the show in tonight's episode. I can't really pin-point what it was, but this was a well rounded episode.

I'd be comfortable if it was always like this, just my opinion though.

Shane's the best character on this show. His development has been great. I don't want to see 'em go, I hope they keep him around for a good duration of the show's length. Not enough Daryl this episode but that's understood since he was shot. Maggie is baddd too, she given my dude Glenn that P and that confidence. Dale a good dude but need to get off Andrea's #$$@.. fool really thinks he's her dad, lol. The black dude (don't even know his name) is pretty much nonexistent man, does he do anything other than mess things up and eat fruit? They need to give em a bigger part, make em do something to help the group. Lori = smh, she frustrates me to no end.. and Rick is just gonna let her be after whoring herself while he was laid up in a hospital bed? Soft.

Shane's the best character on this show. His development has been great. I don't want to see 'em go, I hope they keep him around for a good duration of the show's length. Not enough Daryl this episode but that's understood since he was shot. Maggie is baddd too, she given my dude Glenn that P and that confidence. Dale a good dude but need to get off Andrea's #$$@.. fool really thinks he's her dad, lol. The black dude (don't even know his name) is pretty much nonexistent man, does he do anything other than mess things up and eat fruit? They need to give em a bigger part, make em do something to help the group. Lori = smh, she frustrates me to no end.. and Rick is just gonna let her be after whoring herself while he was laid up in a hospital bed? Soft.

Shane has definitely become the most interesting character to watch on this show
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

I felt like there was a new dynamic added to the show in tonight's episode. I can't really pin-point what it was, but this was a well rounded episode.

I feel it was the character development + conflict dev. Shane's becoming more and more a leader/@@# hole (not good for the eventual Shane/Rick showdown), Andrea's not such a useless *%+$% anymore, Lori and Rick are hitting a rough patch (again, not good for the eventual showdown), Dale getting into evvveryone's business. Good episode tonight. I liked how they were able to move the story forward without actually having anything happen, but next week better be crazy.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

I feel it was the character development + conflict dev. Shane's becoming more and more a leader/@@# hole (not good for the eventual Shane/Rick showdown), Andrea's not such a useless *%+$% anymore, Lori and Rick are hitting a rough patch (again, not good for the eventual showdown), Dale getting into evvveryone's business. Good episode tonight. I liked how they were able to move the story forward without actually having anything happen, but next week better be crazy.

I was really happy to see Carl starting to develop now, getting that edginess and want to. So iconic seeing him wear that hat!!! It was also really nice to see Andrea come into her own...I hope they go the whole way making her who she is. I thought Shane was gonna try to rape her at first when they went into that neighborhood tho.

I was really happy to see Carl starting to develop now, getting that edginess and want to. So iconic seeing him wear that hat!!! It was also really nice to see Andrea come into her own...I hope they go the whole way making her who she is. I thought Shane was gonna try to rape her at first when they went into that neighborhood tho.

I think Shane used Sophia name to get off Andrea pants..

son said that he heard that there was a lead to Sophia's whereabouts. . That sound like a lie to me from tne start. .

I was dying when Shane and Dale had their argument. .

I was yelling at the tv.. telling Dale. . "Don't let this woman get you killed"

The whole episode was funny..

son said that he heard that there was a lead to Sophia's whereabouts. . That sound like a lie to me from tne start. .

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Dale always getting involved in everyone's business
roll.gif

Shane about to snap on him
eek.gif

Good episode... Looking forward to next week's.
smokin.gif
his face was like 
eek.gif
 when Shane snapped on him.
Hell yea, i didnt know if dale was shook< or they were trying to have a lunatic staring contest. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Dale always getting involved in everyone's business
roll.gif

Shane about to snap on him
eek.gif

Good episode... Looking forward to next week's.
smokin.gif
his face was like 
eek.gif
 when Shane snapped on him.
Hell yea, i didnt know if dale was shook< or they were trying to have a lunatic staring contest. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Shane wanted to get Andrea to shoot better and that's exactly what happened. He knew what was going to happen and put her in that situation.

Shane wanted to get Andrea to shoot better and that's exactly what happened. He knew what was going to happen and put her in that situation.

About time Andrea gets to being a bad *%+ sharpshooter.

I wasn't feelin her being all emo n whiny....

About time Andrea gets to being a bad *%+ sharpshooter.

I wasn't feelin her being all emo n whiny....

Carl heal fast like wolverine. .
laugh.gif
 Was thinking the same thing...

At the beginning when he was feeding those birds with his mom, I was thinking "is this a flashback???"... 

I can't believe the mid-season hiatus starts after next week... they're gonna end with Herschel kicking everyone out?  Really?

Carl heal fast like wolverine. .
laugh.gif
 Was thinking the same thing...

At the beginning when he was feeding those birds with his mom, I was thinking "is this a flashback???"... 

I can't believe the mid-season hiatus starts after next week... they're gonna end with Herschel kicking everyone out?  Really?

Back
Top Bottom