THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

Originally Posted by hymen man

Shane's the best character on this show. His development has been great. I don't want to see 'em go, I hope they keep him around for a good duration of the show's length. Not enough Daryl this episode but that's understood since he was shot. Maggie is baddd too, she given my dude Glenn that P and that confidence. Dale a good dude but need to get off Andrea's #$$@.. fool really thinks he's her dad, lol. The black dude (don't even know his name) is pretty much nonexistent man, does he do anything other than mess things up and eat fruit? They need to give em a bigger part, make em do something to help the group. Lori = smh, she frustrates me to no end.. and Rick is just gonna let her be after whoring herself while he was laid up in a hospital bed? Soft.
im pretty sure its clear that rick is a simp when it comes to lori. That episode when they had a flashback of lori talking to her friend about rick not being able to raise his voice at her or yell or do anything pretty much proved it. I think with all the things rick has gone through hes allowed to have one weakness and be soft. I'll be patiently waiting for the day lori gets murked and rick just loses it and goes HAM on everyone. If this show ever goes to season 4 or 5 i'll be excited and see all the psychological traumas come into play with all these characters. for all u comic book readers u know what im talking about. 

Originally Posted by hymen man

Shane's the best character on this show. His development has been great. I don't want to see 'em go, I hope they keep him around for a good duration of the show's length. Not enough Daryl this episode but that's understood since he was shot. Maggie is baddd too, she given my dude Glenn that P and that confidence. Dale a good dude but need to get off Andrea's #$$@.. fool really thinks he's her dad, lol. The black dude (don't even know his name) is pretty much nonexistent man, does he do anything other than mess things up and eat fruit? They need to give em a bigger part, make em do something to help the group. Lori = smh, she frustrates me to no end.. and Rick is just gonna let her be after whoring herself while he was laid up in a hospital bed? Soft.
im pretty sure its clear that rick is a simp when it comes to lori. That episode when they had a flashback of lori talking to her friend about rick not being able to raise his voice at her or yell or do anything pretty much proved it. I think with all the things rick has gone through hes allowed to have one weakness and be soft. I'll be patiently waiting for the day lori gets murked and rick just loses it and goes HAM on everyone. If this show ever goes to season 4 or 5 i'll be excited and see all the psychological traumas come into play with all these characters. for all u comic book readers u know what im talking about. 

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Rick is too cool about Shane smashing. Dead or not, your best friend don't smash your girl. And why didn't he question if the baby was his or not since she smashed Shane
In the Talking Dead Kevin Smith said he checked to see if a woman wrote the episode because Rick should not have been so cool about her spreading her legs for Shane. 
laugh.gif

The scene with Shane and Andrea was funny.  I thought she was going to put her hand on his thigh.  I've never seen a woman just put her hand right on his junk like that on a tv show.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Rick is too cool about Shane smashing. Dead or not, your best friend don't smash your girl. And why didn't he question if the baby was his or not since she smashed Shane
In the Talking Dead Kevin Smith said he checked to see if a woman wrote the episode because Rick should not have been so cool about her spreading her legs for Shane. 
laugh.gif

The scene with Shane and Andrea was funny.  I thought she was going to put her hand on his thigh.  I've never seen a woman just put her hand right on his junk like that on a tv show.  
laugh.gif

^ I agree. The first season was so good, and this season has just managed to drag on as long as possible.

The girl is STILL lost. We knew from the first season that she would probably end up pregnant and it might be Shane's child.

Just overall disappointing first 6 episodes so far. There were a few good scenes, but that was it.

Hopefully when Falling Skies returns it doesn't end up the same way.

^ I agree. The first season was so good, and this season has just managed to drag on as long as possible.

The girl is STILL lost. We knew from the first season that she would probably end up pregnant and it might be Shane's child.

Just overall disappointing first 6 episodes so far. There were a few good scenes, but that was it.

Hopefully when Falling Skies returns it doesn't end up the same way.

Oh yea, AHS > TWD
wink.gif

What is AHS?

EDIT

Yeah, I kinda had to ignore that Lori just ups and confesses banging Shane. I can already feel I don't like where that triangle relationship will go rest of the show. Just hope Shane snaps and Rick kills him.

Oh yea, AHS > TWD
wink.gif

What is AHS?

EDIT

Yeah, I kinda had to ignore that Lori just ups and confesses banging Shane. I can already feel I don't like where that triangle relationship will go rest of the show. Just hope Shane snaps and Rick kills him.

When is Mad Men on anyway?

My wife is hella into that show, but I haven't seen any new episodes....

Originally Posted by big1236

Fifth season starts March 2012 I think

Glad I'm not the only one thats not really feeling this season so far

Originally Posted by big1236

Fifth season starts March 2012 I think

Glad I'm not the only one thats not really feeling this season so far

I can understand why people are getting bored with this season.  It's basically just about all about the relationships within the group now.  It was more entertaining when they were traveling around and running from a bunch of zombies.  

Back
Top Bottom