THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

The more zombies they run into, the more casualties. So losing the little girl was written in to make sure they stayed in one place. IMO. The key to surviving is not coming across any walkers. I know we want to see that because its way more entertaining then watch some drama field soap opera, but in reality you wouldnt want to see a walker at all. If they do a next season< Excuses my ignorance, we might see something similar to the first season.
They want to stay at the camp for a reason.

The black guy from the beginning of the story was more useful to the camp then T-dog was(he saved ricks life and allowed him to find his family) Like someone said earlier, i wonder if glen is going to act on what maggie said, and step up his role as a leader.

The more zombies they run into, the more casualties. So losing the little girl was written in to make sure they stayed in one place. IMO. The key to surviving is not coming across any walkers. I know we want to see that because its way more entertaining then watch some drama field soap opera, but in reality you wouldnt want to see a walker at all. If they do a next season< Excuses my ignorance, we might see something similar to the first season.
They want to stay at the camp for a reason.

The black guy from the beginning of the story was more useful to the camp then T-dog was(he saved ricks life and allowed him to find his family) Like someone said earlier, i wonder if glen is going to act on what maggie said, and step up his role as a leader.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Good episode but the season as a whole feels stretched out, with nothing really happening. Even so its one of the best shows out there.
Why they had to keep it PG with Shane and Andrea?
30t6p3b.gif
Couldve showed some action instead they just skipped it altogether.

Yeah that was a bit random.  Shane was like "well come on then"...and it was on and poppin.

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Good episode but the season as a whole feels stretched out, with nothing really happening. Even so its one of the best shows out there.
Why they had to keep it PG with Shane and Andrea?
30t6p3b.gif
Couldve showed some action instead they just skipped it altogether.

Yeah that was a bit random.  Shane was like "well come on then"...and it was on and poppin.

i also refuse to believe that T-dog is Tyrese.

The two characters are total opposites.

Maybe they'll show his progression later on like they did with Andrea....

All I know is michone better come into the pic soon and be bad $+% already...

i also refuse to believe that T-dog is Tyrese.

The two characters are total opposites.

Maybe they'll show his progression later on like they did with Andrea....

All I know is michone better come into the pic soon and be bad $+% already...

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

I love how the bunz is getting spread around now... realistically that would be a huge factor during an apocalypse

Procreation of the species.

I love how the bunz is getting spread around now... realistically that would be a huge factor during an apocalypse

Originally Posted by cuppiecakie

I''m getting to the point where I hope they find Sophia dead so they can move the hell on.

Yep. I was wishing for this a couple episodes ago. I also want her mom dead, she annoys me. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cuppiecakie

I''m getting to the point where I hope they find Sophia dead so they can move the hell on.

Yep. I was wishing for this a couple episodes ago. I also want her mom dead, she annoys me. 
laugh.gif

Sophia will be found as a walker and the mom will want her to be put in the barn.

the mom will stay at the house when the others leave.

Sophia will be found as a walker and the mom will want her to be put in the barn.

Originally Posted by xanadu one

prediction or fact?
bc if fact i hope u get banned for spoiling

prediction or fact?

Originally Posted by nightruans

prediction or fact?

Gotta be a prediction. I'd rather see Rick shoot another little girl just to end that damn storyline, than see Sophia's mom cry and %#%!@ and complain and piss everyone off for another minute.

Originally Posted by nightruans

prediction or fact?

Gotta be a prediction. I'd rather see Rick shoot another little girl just to end that damn storyline, than see Sophia's mom cry and %#%!@ and complain and piss everyone off for another minute.

Originally Posted by PTone

I would have been on it from day 1, finally A LOGICAL reason to have sex with a complete stranger, Atleast I would argue it that way
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom