THE WALKING DEAD -- vaya con dios

I don't think it is imperative to split the topics to the show from the comic...the story lines are divergent enough, but it also makes A LOT of sense not to talk about things in the comics that are going to happen unless you do it in spoilers (as they are being discussed in relation to the TV series especially).
I've gone through this entire comic book series twice and I'm still surprised at time during the program.  I think one thing that I like about Robert Kirkman is that he will kill anyone at any time.  Don't put that past him at all.  Not one single character in this program is indispensable to the series, not one, he does this in the comics and I don't see him changing his ways in the TV series now that he has his hands all over it, which may prove to be a good thing or a bad thing.  I, personally miss the cinematic presentation Darabont brought to the TV series, but that's just me.

Regarding @Infinite35's spoiler...if this is true it changes the dynamic of the entire story line and the arc in general.  He has stayed relatively close to the arc so far, but if this happens it throws a wrench in quite a few things.

One major difference for me so far in the TV series as opposed to the comics is that I agree more with Shane's approach on the TV series than I do with Rick's, it's totally opposite in the comic for me.

Shane it calculating albeit ruthless, but the world they are living in will not suffer anything less that ruthless S.O.B.'s  Rick has been getting caught up too much in being the "great savior".

I really hope the series picks up soon...there really isn't much of a story being told at this point, just things dragging themselves out and it is becoming very disappointing...if they put the comics on the screen this show would be much more popular, IMHO.

Haha, I clicked the spoiler. I don't care. That would be crazy if the writers did go with that direction. lol.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving! I will not say Happy Holidays.

Haha, I clicked the spoiler. I don't care. That would be crazy if the writers did go with that direction. lol.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving! I will not say Happy Holidays.

The main problem with having the comic book and show threads together is that we don't
know how closely or at what points the show will choose to follow the books
Another negative is, those of us that haven't read the comics but plan on doing
so are exposed to a lot of information before hand from these discussions.

Even when the information is put in spoilers, unless the discussion of the information
in the spoilers is going to be put in spoilers as well, you can pretty much tell what the spoiler was

The main problem with having the comic book and show threads together is that we don't
know how closely or at what points the show will choose to follow the books
Another negative is, those of us that haven't read the comics but plan on doing
so are exposed to a lot of information before hand from these discussions.

Even when the information is put in spoilers, unless the discussion of the information
in the spoilers is going to be put in spoilers as well, you can pretty much tell what the spoiler was

One thing I find curious. How does one become a zombie, if anytime there is a human caught up, they get straight ripped apart. You never seem a zombie take a gentle bite and let you go. Sure you can get scratched and run away or bit and run. But for example if the spoilers from Infinite are true, that person would be torn up. IDK, I guess it's art and we just gotta roll with it.

One thing I find curious. How does one become a zombie, if anytime there is a human caught up, they get straight ripped apart. You never seem a zombie take a gentle bite and let you go. Sure you can get scratched and run away or bit and run. But for example if the spoilers from Infinite are true, that person would be torn up. IDK, I guess it's art and we just gotta roll with it.

Originally Posted by XxxxMT23xxxX

Originally Posted by akanote

in your link, it says she was in the chupacabra episode.  i dont think i ever saw her in that episode. but who knows?
flashback?
ohwell.gif

Catching up on last week's episode. This show is killing me w/ the attempts at character development this season. It's just not believable IMO. Looks like we'll get some plot development tonight thank goodness

Catching up on last week's episode. This show is killing me w/ the attempts at character development this season. It's just not believable IMO. Looks like we'll get some plot development tonight thank goodness

This dude shane walking around like a boss.  Someone needs to put him in his place but none of them can't.

This dude shane walking around like a boss.  Someone needs to put him in his place but none of them can't.

Back
Top Bottom